• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Justin Bieber arrested on drunken driving, resisting arrest charges

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Sometimes a girl just can't catch a break. Poor little thing... :crying:

justin-bieber-mugshot-650-430b.jpg

Justin Bieber arrested on drunken driving, resisting arrest charges
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 10:30 AM EST, Thu January 23, 2014

(CNN) -- Justin Bieber was charged with drunken driving, resisting arrest and driving without a valid license after police saw the pop star street racing Thursday morning, Miami Beach police said.

Bieber, 19, was booked into a Miami jail after failing a sobriety test, Miami Beach Police Chief Raymond Martinez told reporters Thursday.

Bieber "made some statements that he had consumed some alcohol, and that he had been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication," Martinez said.

A Miami Beach officer saw Bieber driving a yellow Lamborghini in a race against a red Ferrari in a residential area of Miami Beach, Martinez said. The cars were speeding at about 55 to 60 mph in a 30 mph zone, he said.

The officer pulled Bieber's car over, but the singer was "was not cooperating with the officer's instructions," Martinez said.

"At first, he was a little belligerent, using some choice words questioning why he was being stopped and why the officer was even questioning him," he said.

"When he opened up the window and confronted Mr. Bieber, he smelled a strong odor of alcoholic beverage," Martinez said. The officer believed "Bieber may have been impaired."

Bieber failed a field sobriety test, Miami Beach Police Sgt. Bobby Hernandez told CNN.

Two SUVs "actually blocked the traffic at 26th and Pine Street so that they could race on Pine Street, almost making it like a makeshift race track," Hernandez said.

The Ferrari's driver, whom Hernandez called "an associate of Bieber," was also arrested on a drunken driving charge, he said. That person has not yet been publicly identified.

Bieber, 19, flew to Miami on Monday.

Are miley cirus and justin biber relatives? They look bit similar... Think they could make a nice singing duo and can even replace each others in tours?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

DrakeM

Rage against the dying of the light
Finally! Keep that moron in jail in the U.S. Canada will trade up even-up for David Grohl, any takers?

I know a lot of people have been talking about this today... but you know what... he is a celebrity, going to jail is a good thing for him

- - - Updated - - -

another brittney spears, lindsey lohan hall of famer.... next thing you know, we will see a sex tape of him soon

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
^^ Awesome. Lock him/her up and throw away the key.

He must have a guardian angel watching over him... I can imagine him racing down a residential street in a Lamborghini, where he loses control of the car and then hits a light pole and crashes into a tree with the Lamborghini bursting into flames... one day KARMA will definitely catch up to this fucking jagoff!!!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
DUIs should be unforgivable, regardless of who it is.

for as tough as these laws are supposed to be, nothing bad ever fucking happens when you get a DUI.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I don't know if it's an option, but I'm okay with shooting him.

Also, it was smart of them to block off the road before they started. That way no innocent people would be involved in the fiery car crash that probably would have ensued. It's too bad he didn't wrap the car around a tree though...

Didn't he recently get in trouble for egging houses? Hey Canada, you guys want him back?

- - - Updated - - -

And I pray to all that is holy that we get a Jimmy Kimmel skit out of this! He plays the Biebs fantastically!

Awww!!!... but hey, he is a stupid drunk celebrity... he will be back in the news with his jail stories....