• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Just Wanted to Introduce Myself...Cum Say Hello!

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
If south FL wasn't such a crime ridden, mean place to live...Michael and I would have never left...I could live at the beach! We would head down there in the eveinings with a Starbucks and just listen to the waves wash ashore.....now its the pool that give me the fix I need LOL!

Attachments

• Feb 28 2005 submit pool.jpg
    Feb 28 2005 submit pool.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 556

BrandiLove

Thats it for tonight my new friends! Its 6:20am here on the east coast and I have been up all night...yawn! I cant wait to see your responses! I will check back in on Saturday evening....If you have a chance I will be in studio at electriceyeradio this Friday with Savannah Sampson and the Gastineau Girls!

Listen in and let me know how my Co-Host debuet goes...just beware.. and be gentle..I really am an amateur at this :)

XOXOXO
Brandi

BrandiLove said:
Awww no silly :rofl: Not you sounding arrogant LOL! I just meant that if I say I have a great idea it may sound a bit stuck up hehehehe! You my dear are a perfect gentleman and I dig that about you!

XOXOXO
Brandi

thx, you are a goddess..
and your pix are marvellous...
I love your body, have a nice day..
bye

pitino

are you talking to me?
BrandiLove said:
So back on topic LOL!

You may think that with a lifestyle like ours we wouldn't have time to cook but look out Emiril! Here comes Brandi....I can burn water with the best of em LOL!

even if you cook (water!) you look Amazingly SEXY, Brandi...
thank you for all your pics and replies.... :bowdown:

p.s. that's (yours!) a body to die for!!! :thumbsup:

BrandiLove

Good morning everyone! I hoped to get here on Saturday for a big update but things have gotten a little spooky around here! I will fill you all in on the details when I can.... but let me hop up into my preacher box and just say this....

If there is anyone out there that disagrees with the lifestyle I live or the industry I enjoy...I can respect that...lets get out there together....you can state your opinion of me and the industry...and lets agree that I will have equal time to state my opinion of me and the industry I love.

But lets also draw the line there....OPINION.

Now it wasn't someone here...you guys are too sweet for that and the PI firms we hired have determined the guilty parties. No...it ended up being a family member who took their OPINION baked it into a lie and prduced some serious bullshit. (slander, defimation of character among other things)

So my friends here at freeones...gimme a couple of days to get things back in order and I'll be back....posting, putting up pics and ranting about the Hippocrates in the church who are so blinded by hate that they are willing to compromise their own beliefs to TRY ( try and fail) and crush me.

PS...Keep us in your thoughts :angels:

XOXOXO
Brandi

Sorry to hear about your troubles Brandi. Some people are so frightned by someone with an alternate lifestyle then thier own, that they're willing to attack thier own family member. Hope things get better for you...

Shows how much some people think that they have all the answers to everything.

All you can do, Brandi, is live the way you are living now. You know better than anyone how to raise your own daughter so forget what other people say about it. Besides, it seems to be easier for people to pick on aspects of your life they think is wrong rather than think that their ideas of raising children isn't always foolproof either.

Oh yeah, BTW, call me Reaper. It sounds much sexier from your...uh, keystrokes. :D