• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Just Cause 2

It does look enjoyable. However a game like that I like to buy cheap and not full price.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
rent only. I played the first one and it was fun for awhile. Has a GTA type feel to it, so it is repetative as hell. The first one anyway. I'm sure the second will be more of the same. can you base jump and not pull your chute? That would make the game more interesting!

I got this sitting here from G'fly.....played it for an hour and not too impressed, but will give it another go when I finish GOWar3.

It looks like a lot of fun from the videos I've seen, but I would get bored of it after a few hours. Games like these are bargain bin purchases for me.

a little easter egg. on the western side of the map there is an island unmarked. Fly a plane over it see what happens and explore.

I picked this up last night after reading some really good stuff about it on another forum. Probably dive into it this weekend.

I love sandbox games.

:cool:

Been playing it lately. Never played the first, but having a ton of fun with this one. The controls take a bit to get used to. As you learn them though you can pull off some crazy stuff. Anyone who likes sandbox games like Saint's Row will enjoy Just Cause 2.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
I played the first one which was amazing & massive...ill have to give this one a go too to see if its just as good or better, hopefuly the latter :)

Well, I think it's the best game of this year!!!
There's no game like this: a VERY big island with different places (snow, wood, desert, big skyscrapers...), enormous freedom to do EVERYTHING you like and the feature of the grappel is balanced excellently!!! If you got out off ammo, oh there's the grappel, zack you got an enemy, take his weapon and keep on shooting :)
I also like the story: short, with a nice sense of humor and the last mission - DAMN GOOD! Riding on nuclear airstrikes makes fun :)

I can only advise all of the PS3-owners to buy or loan it, it makes more fun than ever!!!!

I've heard mixed reviews on this game. I was going to buy it but with so many negatives this might be a rental.

i got it. as everyone already said, its really repetative, but you will still have fun even after you beat it. i like to hook cars to helicopters and fly them to the top of mountains and drive off and tumble till i hit the bottom.