• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> June Contest! Win FREE DVDS and a Month to Club Centerfold!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It's time for another contest, and this month OCSM Gerald Saunders is giving away 1 FREE month to Club Centerfolds!

He is also giving away 3 DVDs from Spungy Gunk Films!

So what do you have to do in order to try to win a DVD or the membership to Club Centerfolds? Participate in the Number Chain Game!

The idea of the game is simple, the FreeOnes members who manage to be part of the longest, unbroken number chain, will get their names put in a drawing to see who wins one of the 3 DVDs and the site membership (total of 4 winners!)! Plus, EVERYONE in the chain will receive 150 MyFreeOnes points!

READ HOW TO PLAY CAREFULLY!! The game IS NOT in this thread! It is in the post game section!!

1.) Click here to go to the contest thread. Any posts in this thread will NOT count!

2.) You must post the next number in the chain. So if the last person posted 10, you must post 11.

3.) There must be a minimum of 3 posts since your last post. If you post within 3 posts of your last post, the current chain breaks.

4.) If the chain is broken due to double posts, wrong number order posted, 2 people posting at the same time, posting before 3 people have posted after you, etc, a new chain must be started at #1.

5.) Broken chains will be deleted ocassionally to help attempt to keep some order in the thread. The longest chain # will be kept track of in the first post of the thread.

6.) If you completely disregard the rules, break the chain on purpose, start flaming others that break the chain, or be an overall ass...you will be asked not to post in the competition any longer. If you disregard this request, you will be banned until the end of the contest.

Click here to start posting!!

General Rules

1.) The contest will run from now until Monday, June 14th at 12pm GMT +1 (6am EST).

2.) All registered FreeOnes members may play, but you must have 10 or more post to win a DVD, membership, or receive your MyFreeOnes points if you are in the longest chain.

3.) The game will be held in the POST GAME section. Posts made in the contest thread in the post game section will not count towards your overall post count.

4.) If you won a contest in the last 3 months, you are eligable to win any of the prizes this month.

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Thanks Gerald! :thumbsup:

jod0565

Member, you member...
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 4543228, member: 114093"]OCSM Gerald Saunders

I don't remember him in the Miss Freeones contest...

Nice but some people can't or don't seem to be doing it right. I mean if you get beaten to a post by someone then fine but if its been more than a few minutes since the last number posted i fail to see how you can then post the same number.

nice prizes but i won a contest 2 to 3 months back

geraldsaunders

Official Checked Star Member
By the way, the 3 DVD's are VERY recent, and aren't even up in my online store yet! Waiting for the contest to conclude, so one of you can win them first!
Gerald

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Yeah shouldn't it be "You are not eligable to win this month"?

Yea, somehow the "not" got edited out of my final draft of the contest post. :o