• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

June 1st 2014 : End of the World

hazelnut said:
http://chaoscloud.ytmnd.com/

nobody else notice dteh "All weekly world news" link huh?

weekly world news is teh black and white "paper" sold at yoru favorite grocery stores at checkout they've had other brakeing stories like "meet the werewolf boys" "half vampire bat, half human child foudn in venezuelan cave" and my favorite "this is a photo of satans face in the a photo or huricaine katrina (or whatever storm hit that year).

Dammit, I was so looking forward to being dissolved.

tunsty said:
Dammit, I was so looking forward to being dissolved.

Well, for me, dissolving would depend on what it would feel like. I could go along with getting dissolved if it felt kind of tickly and sparkly, but I think I'd have to pass if it was one big burning sensation.

I mean, that would be like the world was ending with one big case of ghonorhea! :eek:

JW

hedonis said:
Well, for me, dissolving would depend on what it would feel like. I could go along with getting dissolved if it felt kind of tickly and sparkly, but I think I'd have to pass if it was one big burning sensation.

I mean, that would be like the world was ending with one big case of ghonorhea! :eek:

JW

I would hope for one big shift into another dimension myself.

Anyone remember the Sci-Fi channel, before 2000 they did a huge amount of commerical bulletins about the year 3000. One of them was, the world's not going to end with a bang, but with a Micheal Jackson concert.

Death_blooms08 said:
Anyone remember the Sci-Fi channel, before 2000 they did a huge amount of commerical bulletins about the year 3000. One of them was, the world's not going to end with a bang, but with a Micheal Jackson concert.
THAT, I believe.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I guess the Beeb will have to re-think their End Day programme.....full details:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/tv/end_day.shtml

Based on the predictions of leading scientists, End Day recreates with stunning realism the most apocalyptic scenarios facing mankind.

This is the story of one day... with FIVE different endings...

· A mega-tsunami strikes New York.
· A dead comet annihilates Berlin.
· A supervolcano devastates the US.
· Britain becomes a viral prison camp.
· Scientists destroy the Earth.

Fact!
Scientists are experimenting with the very nature of reality itself; building ever larger and more powerful particle accelerators in what could turn out to be a game of total annihilation.

In a 600 million dollar laboratory, within a vast ring of magnets miles across, atoms can be made to travel at the speed of light then crashed to create particles that haven't existed since the Big Bang… and possibly some that have never existed at all.

Scientists accept that black holes can be created but these are small enough to evaporate before they can suck in all surrounding matter. They have also calculated the precise risk of another terrifying possibility: a phase change of space-time leading to the complete breakdown of the universe as we know it.

But most frightening of all is the creation of a group of strange quarks called ‘dangerous strangelets’. These are so dense they could burrow to the centre of the Earth, transforming everything they touch into anti-matter, condensing our planet into a tiny lifeless sphere.

They are experimenting right now...

If the workd is gonna end, im going on a "End of the world" Fuck tour and just have sex with as many women as possible.....why not go out with a smile.....check that....a REALLY BIG smile....on my face :partysml:

ckjedi66 said:
If the workd is gonna end, im going on a "End of the world" Fuck tour and just have sex with as many women as possible.....why not go out with a smile.....check that....a REALLY BIG smile....on my face :partysml:
*gets in line for tickets*