• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JUMP QUICKLY PEOPLE! FREE 20min Jade Hsu vid

I give credit where it's due....Hung Lo posted the site on the Dani Woodward thread(also worth checking out.....11 FREE HQ 2 min vids of dani getting filled out like an application).
But after getting them all I looked around and found this Jade Hsu vid thats awesome! Get it while you can....
The Site
http://www.stileproject.com/
Specifically

ENJOY

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry...the second link just takes you to the front page.
Okay. on the main scroll down to Monday march 22. Right above that is a link saying "i love you jade hsu" thats the vid.

I've seen more of Jade as a model than a performer... in film she's a bit more reserved than I usually like, but maybe I've haven't seen the right films. She does have a "presence" to her that's very sexy, however. :)

The 2nd link worked fine for me; in fact I found the first link kinda confusing. :o The d/l is over 175 MB, excellent quality as you might imagine. 175 MB...I knew there was some reason I've been paying extra for broadband!
:D

I downloaded the file and played it in Windows Media Player. About two minutes into the video, the video would stop and say that the file is damaged or corrupted. Is anyone else having the same problem? Any alternatives to playing .wmv (windows media video) files?

silentfall

Closed Account
oh my gosh that is freaking awesome
great link

I CANT FIND IT , WHERE IS IT ???

NEVERMIND I FOUND IT

:hatsoff:

it took about 5-8 mins for me too....but look at it this way......it's definitely worth the dl, be it 5 mins or 3 hours....
when he's got her spread on top of him at the end:spin: :rubbel:
:banana: very nice.....

Yeah that vid was fuckin sweet, i jerked it like a champ !!

Just kiddin, i cant bella will beat me up . . lol . .

I only hear the noise but dont see any action ? and after 2 mins or so it crashes saying the fly is corrupt ? someone help ? any other means of playing wmv ?