• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

You know, I never really cared about interracial scenes, I never saw the appeal of them, but Julia Ann's interracial scenes are so steamy that I prefer seeing her with black men. She's probably my most favorite star to see doing interracial. Honestly the most perfect scene would have to be an interracial DP scene from Julia, IMO.

You know, I never really cared about interracial scenes, I never saw the appeal of them, but Julia Ann's interracial scenes are so steamy that I prefer seeing her with black men. She's probably my most favorite star to see doing interracial. Honestly the most perfect scene would have to be an interracial DP scene from Julia, IMO.

I won't watch her scenes unless she's fucking a black man (which, fortunately, is often).

Taylor Rain

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
would you call me crazy if i said shes the best ever?

I Call You Crazy Bro' But I Don't Care! :) ... Because I Am Crazy Too!!!. :rofl:

*** I have more wonderful news Guys!, ... special for Grover & His Local Adult Store!!!. :rofl::D

@ - Julia Ann & Brea Bennett, Jessica Bangkok, Amiee Addison & Dyanna Lauren, RayVeness & Brooke Lee Adams, Julia Ann & Dyanna Lauren - Lesbian PsychoDramas 2 [ GirlFriends Films 2010 ] - @ :thumbsup:

*** Release Date : (Friday) March 19th, 2010 :wave2:

:glugglug: -----> http://www.girlfriendsfilms.com/frame_grabs/LPD_2/index.html <----- :nanner: