• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I have a feeling this latest creampie scene is fake, as I detected edits, as well as no throbbing when the dude supposedly came. There must be some experts on here. Can anyone confirm?
I noticed that. It was also weird how he seemingly wanted and was ready to pull out to wank it off, only for her to push him back in. Not how I would have done it, if I was finishing that kind of a scene. ;)
Plus, the site sells itself on doing "100% real creampies" - that idea seemed kind of lost on this performer/director.

I have a feeling this latest creampie scene is fake, as I detected edits, as well as no throbbing when the dude supposedly came. There must be some experts on here. Can anyone confirm?

I agree. Totally fake. I'm wondering if she's afraid of pregnancy risk or something. Compared to other stars as popular as Julia, she never does creampies.

I noticed that. It was also weird how he seemingly wanted and was ready to pull out to wank it off, only for her to push him back in. Not how I would have done it, if I was finishing that kind of a scene. ;)
Plus, the site sells itself on doing "100% real creampies" - that idea seemed kind of lost on this performer/director.

I noticed that!!! :crying: :facepalm: :hairpull:

I agree. Totally fake. I'm wondering if she's afraid of pregnancy risk or something. Compared to other stars as popular as Julia, she never does creampies.

I really hope that changes at a certain point. Of course I love seeing girls swallow, etc, but they've got to realize that creampies are well and truly the norm now. She's being ridiculous to not do them. :2 cents:

UnderBro

Bronze Member

I noticed that!!! :crying: :facepalm: :hairpull:

Julia mentioned before in an interview that she doesn't like to swallow. So I'm guess she's not really a fan of doing creampies as well.