• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Julia Ann or Lisa Ann ?

Make a choice !

• Julia Ann

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Lisa Ann

Votes: 38 52.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are really close, but Lisa Ann just seems a bit more slutty to me at least. . .

Very very hard to choose !! Look at this !:rolleyes:

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. Post a link instead. Do not hot link images to avoid approval of attachment.
Link Added: http://img229.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=87812_ezteban_1448472h_123_230lo.jpg
Attachment deleted Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
julia is hot! but lisa is one of my first. i discovered her in a club magazine from the 80's. i wore that magazine out jackin off to her pics.

i like julia in her younger days but i would have to go with lisa. with all the scenes she's been doing lately i hope she get a better boob job like someone mentioned before. or did she already?

i love these women so much, they are like me mature women who love to perform with blackmen, have just watched Lisa Ann in "brother load" where 5 black guys cum on her face! and Julia Ann in "glory hole" and her hot scene with justin slayer! wish more women of there age in the buisiness go into interracial!