• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Josephine James - AKA: Collette, Josaphine James, Jo-Anne, Jo Hadfield, Jo Mason, Lady Josephine, Samantha

Re: Josephine James

I saw the video of that recent session she did.
It wasn't all that great in my opinion.

Two guys had decent tools, but the third was rather small! Maybe it was the cold temperature?! You could see Josephine wasn't that interested in "Number 3" when "1" and "2" were so much bigger! Unsurprisingly, she left "3" until last.

I thought the dude who had the massive cock would produce a big cumshot at the end, but he delivered just a small amount. What a disappointment that must have been for Josephine.

I tell you now, I could give her more than he did! I'll bet £10 on it!
Of course, it may just be the case that he was recently "drained".

A poor mistake to make. If you're going in, go loaded.
A woman is always disappointed when a guy with a big gun fires just a small amount out.

Learn from this video guys.
Save up for a few days, don't touch your tool and then come "D-Day" you can unleash the flood.

She'll love you for it. :cool:

I saw the video of that recent session she did.
It wasn't all that great in my opinion.

Two guys had decent tools, but the third was rather small! Maybe it was the cold temperature?! You could see Josephine wasn't that interested in "Number 3" when "1" and "2" were so much bigger! Unsurprisingly, she left "3" until last.

I thought the dude who had the massive cock would produce a big cumshot at the end, but he delivered just a small amount. What a disappointment that must have been for Josephine.

I tell you now, I could give her more than he did! I'll bet £10 on it!
Of course, it may just be the case that he was recently "drained".

A poor mistake to make. If you're going in, go loaded.
A woman is always disappointed when a guy with a big gun fires just a small amount out.

Learn from this video guys.
Save up for a few days, don't touch your tool and then come "D-Day" you can unleash the flood.

She'll love you for it. :cool:

I wondered if she fucked them off camera - her and her husband are swingers afterall.

Who knows? :dunno:
But if I had a choice, I'd much prefer to deliver a full load. ;)
Do a good job and you'll always be remembered. :)