• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jordan West

Jordan is stunning, but as seen by how limited this thread has been since started, it doesn't look like there's a lot of material out there. Did she pretty much stop posing?

Yes, a hot set it is, but not very new--2005 I think-- so as I asked before, anything out there from Jordan in the last year?

Re: Jordan WEST. I need more pics, she is hot!!! [not hotter than terri summers thoug

Beyond the stuff on Freeones, your best hope is for the return of Pink Fever. That was the site run by Hank Londoner, who shot her Penthouse layout. She did several solo sets there, one girl/girl, and three boy/girl. There was also a solo video there, including dildo penetration.

Placid was right about the sets:
earlmiller - 4 sets + 1 bonus set
digitaldesire (ddg) - 2 sets
matt's models - 3 sets
twistys - 6 sets

And about Pinkfever, there are totalled 11 sets, i.e. 7 solo, 1 les and 3 hardcore.

I wonder there is anymore....

Re: [B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jordan-west"]Jordan West[/URL][/B]. I need more pics, she is hot!!! [not hotter than terri summers thoug

Gentlemen:
The Pink Fever site is up and running once again, and all the Jordan West sets previously mentioned, including the three hardcore sets, are available for download.
Oliver

Gentlemen:
The Pink Fever site is up and running once again, and all the Jordan West sets previously mentioned, including the three hardcore sets, are available for download with a membership.
Oliver

The Pink Fever site is active again and her boy/girl pix and one solo video are on there. There used to be a solo video of her on DD girls too, but no idea if it is still there.

Pink Fever must have lost some bandwidth. They are now only showing two of her sets. One solo, one b/g. FYI.