• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
fantastic observation

:wtf:

"WTF", what man?

Don't get upset, it's not like I'm saying anything that isn't true.

The 1st picture has been posted before, just look through this tread. As for the second set, yeah they are nice cleavage pictures but you left no caption and posted them after a nip slip picture so the logical assumption was that you were trying to say that those were also nip slip pictures. With that being said, after looking at the pictures I noticed a dark area on Jordan's bra which I thought someone might think could be her nipple. However, anyone who has ever seen a bare breast before should know that the dark area is too high and off to the side to be a nipple unless the surgery was very, very, very poorly done. Granted, none of us have seen Jordan's bare tits, so it could very well be that the dark area is in fact her nipple but, it's also logical to assume that her boob job was adequately done, and if not then by this time she would have fixed them by now.

With all of that being said, it's safe to assume that the pictures you posted are nothing more than some nice cleavage pictures and nothing more. Like I said, don't get our feelings hurt, I didn't say anything that wasn't true.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TAKE YOUR CRY BABY ASS THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

can anyone make a download from this?

http://www.prosieben.de/tv/taff/vid...-jordan-carver-wird-schauspielerin-1.3326243/

cant view in the UK.

safe_image.jpg

from the snapshot, looks like JC is snogging johnny depp!!!