• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I hope she isn't showing her tits just because she's embarrased that her boobjob left her with high nipples.

The average horndog (which is all of us) wouldn't care! Her body is still a 10 out of 10. It would be so hot to see her fully nude.

Is Jordan a lil.......cross eyed. I know I can't be the only seeing that. Next time your looking at her pics, look at her eyes(those are above her large breast).

ps their is most def some nip action in the New Year pics

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
There you go!

Oh my god I heaven`t expected she would go so far. These pics, especially # 6 are so freaky hot, very risky :) I had to watch it so often.... But to be correct you must say we only see there is a nipple, but no fine details. This is almost a semi-nude nipple. Now we know she has a nipple than we have expected before :1orglaugh
But not really more. Jordan is damn teasing, but officially still nonnude. I think the intention was to do pics like the others with a kind of "nipple-shadow". Luckily one pic shows a little bit more :tongue:

But I don`t really expect more revealing stuff. I hope there is coming some similar semi-nudes! She is so hot. But is this the step to fully nude? God, who really knows. Maybe dreams come true :bowdown:

Nice find: http://image-serv.foxhq.com/jordan-carver-sheer/6.jpg

The first real Jordan Nipple slip! I`m so happy! Ok its only a hidden side view. And it could be anyones nipple. But its a hot pic and a clear nipple which appears in outlines. And what`s the spectacular: it`s Jordan! This new set fires my imagination and I think we can see its just a little nipple Jordan has, seems to be with a minimum diameter for such big boobies. I personally love this:drool1: