• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
It's pretty funny how many people here are posting these gallant "knight in shining armor" messages asking us to respect her choice not to show the goods and to stop bitching. We all know you're just desperately fishing and hoping to get a PM from her thanking you for your support.
She is marketing herself as a sex object, plain and simple. She's not looking for respect as a human being through this line of work. If we bitch about her not taking her puppies out for a walk, it's because we like them and want to see more. So stop being so goddamn sensitive and grow a pair.

All I'm saying is that she's not going to care what we post if she wants to go nude she'll do it. Its not because randomuser436 says she should.

It's pretty funny how many people here are posting these gallant "knight in shining armor" messages asking us to respect her choice not to show the goods and to stop bitching. We all know you're just desperately fishing and hoping to get a PM from her thanking you for your support.
:wtf:

mple. She's not looking for respect as a human being through this line of work. If we bitch about her not taking her puppies out for a walk, it's because we like them and want to see more.

Well by that logic then every goddamn model that models in bikinis or lingerie are goddamn prudes that are just playing us for fool, there are 6,800,000,000 people on this planet you mean to tell me that your focused on JUST 1 person,r that won,t show you her body her tits. :rofl:

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
She is marketing herself as a sex object, plain and simple. She's not looking for respect as a human being through this line of work. If we bitch about her not taking her puppies out for a walk, it's because we like them and want to see more. So stop being so goddamn sensitive and grow a pair.

No, we just work with her and one of our jobs is to defend our models against verbal attacks from douchebags, that's all.

No, we just work with her and one of our jobs is to defend our models against verbal attacks from douchebags, that's all.

"Work" You don't know what work is...
Forget the fancy photo shoots and just have her take pics of herself with a $100 camera, showing SOMETHING.

I love it when People say negative things about the positive...
ie. (Its a very nice day but there is that cloud there in the sky... People that look at the silver-lining (and not the clear day)).

Just goes to show how insecure they are not appreciating the good things in life.

Peace to you all, and just appreciate Jordan Carver as she is...

Hey, pal. You aren't the internet police are you? I've seen you attacking people here for expressing their opinion. Quit spamming the thread with this nonsense. People have a right to share their thoughts. Grow up. If somebody comes on one of your sets or to your production offices and gets out of line do what you have to do, but quit insulting people here. This is a PUBLIC FORUM. Not everybody agrees with you. DEAL WITH IT.

447 posts on 18 pages for a woman with an awesome body, that's right, but who has only shown few photos. At the end, this thread turns to be only a "full of blabla" thread. Don't you people think it's totally ridiculous?

It's becoming worst than the Denise Milani thread in which we can read long looong pages and such "interesting" discussions on "will she show her boobs?", but at least, even if this thread is full of old links and no more news still a long time, Denise has done so much shoots that it can allow it without being totally boring.

For Jordan, this is not yet the case. So please, stop giving her more importance than she merits, she has a huge (2 huge?) potential, but she still have to show her evidences (or something else!).
Please stop feeding this thread of commonplaces, it may be the way she never show us more.

(Note that I just wanted to give my opinion, not to open a new sterile discussion during long pages, so I may not participate more than that with making this thread more boring. So now, PLEASE MAKE PLACE TO NEW BEAUTIFUL GALLERIES!!! (or videos))

Hey, pal. You aren't the internet police are you? I've seen you attacking people here for expressing their opinion. Quit spamming the thread with this nonsense. People have a right to share their thoughts. Grow up. If somebody comes on one of your sets or to your production offices and gets out of line do what you have to do, but quit insulting people here. This is a PUBLIC FORUM. Not everybody agrees with you. DEAL WITH IT.

Eh... pinup is responding to the immature way in which "opinions" (if you even want to call them that) are expressed on this thread and others. "Why won't she show her tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits" said for the 6 billionth time over 70 threads gets tiresome after the first 50 times it's said... by the same person or small group of people.

Those people who complain incessantly about it should find something else to do, IMO.

Sure, people have a right to express themselves, but doing it on this board is a privilege, not a right.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I think everyone's taking this thread way too seriously. We all need to get back to enjoying her instead of criticizing her and each other. That goes for me as well.