• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
My opinion is that, due to the immense size of her implants, it was all orchestrated by her manager, they planned all her carrer in order to fill the gap left by Milani. I also guess that she made her breast surgery in the US as implants large as hers are difficult to find in Europe.

Mmmm... I think you're wrong. In fact, the US FDA limits the size of implants to 800-1000cc and only allows saline to be used. That's the size of any average big boob model. Nothing too spectacular if you're really into big boobs. Also if you decide to overfill those implants to 1200-1400cc, the result are pretty obvious, round, highly projected and hard looking boobs. Way different than Jordan's.

Most models wanting to get a bigger size have to come to Europe to get them custom made, since here we don't have such limits. Also if you decide to have your surgery done here too, you can even choose silicone cohesive gel implants, forbidden in the US and known no have a much softer feel compared to saline. I'm not saying those are the ones Jordan has. Saline implants can have a soft feel too.

You just have to go and search for Penelope Black Diamond or Beshine. Both german and, if I'm not mistaken, both with (multiple) surgeries done in Germany by german doctors. Having said that, I'm fairly sure Jordan had her surgery done in Germany too.

Mmmm... I think you're wrong. In fact, the US FDA limits the size of implants to 800-1000cc and only allows saline to be used. That's the size of any average big boob model. Nothing too spectacular if you're really into big boobs. Also if you decide to overfill those implants to 1200-1400cc, the result are pretty obvious, round, highly projected and hard looking boobs. Way different than Jordan's.

Most models wanting to get a bigger size have to come to Europe to get them custom made, since here we don't have such limits. Also if you decide to have your surgery done here too, you can even choose silicone cohesive gel implants, forbidden in the US and known no have a much softer feel compared to saline. I'm not saying those are the ones Jordan has. Saline implants can have a soft feel too.

You just have to go and search for Penelope Black Diamond or Beshine. Both german and, if I'm not mistaken, both with (multiple) surgeries done in Germany by german doctors. Having said that, I'm fairly sure Jordan had her surgery done in Germany too.

These implant limits must be a recent thing in the US. I remember quite well that European boob models used to go to the US in order to have their implants done. Julia Miles, for example, she got a quite espetacular pair, done in America.
But maybe you are right. She might have had her done in her homeland Germany as they have such expertise in implants, with the examples you gave, Penelope and Beshine.
But, just to remind you, Jordan's look so soft and well done only because she had them quite big to start with. You can see a lot of real breast tissue that go along with the implants producing that spetacular vision. Hers case is similar to Brandy Robbins'. (If you are into big boobs than you know her)

Here is Jordan without implants:

tinyurl com/ykzty7h

Add www. at the beginning, then add a dot(.) and remove the space between tinyurl and com........

......or just go here:

http://www.schloemp.net/_/merry-go-round.html ......;)

I remember these links were posted back on page 18, showing a photoset before she had surgery named merry go round. It seems they have been deleted now but i'm sure someone could dig the photos up now that they know the name? She looked great in them imo! :)