• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
jordan´s tits look bigger than denise´s

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Concerning the Jordan Nude or not discussion I had a detailed look on that "NUDE" and maybe "fake NUDE" pics which went around. I was impressed how a fake could be so good and mentioned it could be real. Later I compared both pics and put them side by side. They differ in two litte points, and you can see it if you compare exactly. See the pic below: The left is the new (maybe) fake pic, the right one the original censored from her page (ok, I had to censore even the fake pic because I´m not sure if nudes are allowed here). But it doesn`t any matter for the result ...

http://file1.npage.de/005396/20/bilder/jcbearb2.jpg

So what you can see is genital hair and a clear visible fold in the left pic, but not in the original one! If you look very good you also see a difference in the shadow. Near the fold there is no shadow, in the original pic it is.

result: Someone made a good photoshopped copy of jordan to let her look fully nude. But its a clear fake. Until now I havn`t seen any real nude. And its a shame they try to remove Jordans nonude status.

Jordan still seems to go the Denise nonnude way. Otherwise she wouldn`t do so much to hide her goods.

http://file1.npage.de/005396/20/bilder/nipplzape.jpg

Following one more pic where she hides her nipple under her top with tape. (You can see a bit tape under her bikini on the actiongirls shot.) Seems she knows that there are some people hoping for an "accident" and prevent this with an nipple taping. Hot shy Jordan...

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Attachments

• 9a6cfd8619bfaed7ac12cee142190015.jpg
    9a6cfd8619bfaed7ac12cee142190015.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,984
:nanner:

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pitino]
[Read more about the board rules: here]