• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
homo alert :ban:
why the hell shouldn't we have the right to bitch and moan that she isn't nude?

Why should people have to be subjected to the pointless whining (and homophobia) you vomit upon this board on a constant basis?

Dude, seriously. Get a life, grow up, or leave. Or all three. Your behavior on this board is exactly what I'm talking about. Look at your reputation and half your posts. Constant whining and "homo alerts". Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this way based on your sad board reputation.

Add something of value or get out. Nobody wants to hear from you otherwise. Tough love.

P.S. Constant "homo alerts" may make people question your sexual orientation... just a helpful tip. :D

P.P.S - PICTURES: Was going to post some links to her, but looks like she's just getting started and there isn't much out there. Will post more soon as they become available.

I jerked off to her for the fourth time this morning, and I am going to cum to her many more times. She's just unbelievable, and I cant wait to see more. She's really unbelievable.

Last edited:
Looks photoshopped. Why is there no other pictures out there? Surely someone with a face and figure like that would have been photograghed by plenty of photograghers.

Looks photoshopped. Why is there no other pictures out there? Surely someone with a face and figure like that would have been photograghed by plenty of photograghers.

I'm kind of agreeing. I want to see more, and some real "Motion" video before I give my heart to her.

I'll give her ALL my cum on her hot titties, but my heart... that's something else.

I think before we start anointing Jordan, we should wait until she produces more content.

Bad mouth Denise all you want on this thread, one greatly positive thing is she is not lacking for content. She is very consistent about putting out photo sets and videos.

Who knows if Jordan will give up the goods? I would just like to see her put more stuff out there before we even start asking the topless/nude question.

I'm kind of agreeing. I want to see more, and some real "Motion" video before I give my heart to her.

I'll give her ALL my cum on her hot titties, but my heart... that's something else.

I've already given her 5 loads of cum. Another one this morning.

I don't think she's photoshopped, the pictures are too consistent. I emailed her website asking what when we might be seeing more of her.

She's incredible.

I first laid eyes on this woman two days ago.

I have cum to her SEVEN times in two days. No joke. Its fucking unreal. I'm getting a hard-on now just thinking about her. Honestly, a few hours ago I started posting a reply here, but I never finished my post.

Why? Because I got hard again to her and had to go drop another load.

I'm gonna go jerk off to her again now.
:rolleyes:

Looks like Denise better get them out before Jordan takes over.

drifter75

Banned
I first laid eyes on this woman two days ago.

I have cum to her SEVEN times in two days. No joke. Its fucking unreal. I'm getting a hard-on now just thinking about her. Honestly, a few hours ago I started posting a reply here, but I never finished my post.

Why? Because I got hard again to her and had to go drop another load.

I'm gonna go jerk off to her again now.
:rolleyes:

It looks like this thread is going to be filled up mostly by Your Onan's confessions.

drifter75

Banned
Cool down everyone. Read what she writes in the contact section on her website. No nudity. That sounds like a firm cathegorical statement. A model, who even remotely considers to go nude, doesn't write things like that. Very probably, we're dealing with the Denise Milani syndrome here. A girl, who's got such an incredible body and doesn't want to show it, must have a brain problem. Sadly, this looks to be yet another God's mistake of His - blessing with beauty the wrong girl.

Cool down everyone. Read what she writes in the contact section on her website. No nudity. That sounds like a firm cathegorical statement. A model, who even remotely considers to go nude, doesn't write things like that. Very probably, we're dealing with the Denise Milani syndrome here. A girl, who's got such an incredible body and doesn't want to show it, must have a brain problem. Sadly, this looks to be yet another God's mistake of His - blessing with beauty the wrong girl.

Sadly...I couldn't agree more..
And not for nothin but... aside from her unbelievably freakish boobs, this girl doesn't look like anything more than a hot girl at a club.

And not for nothin but... aside from her unbelievably freakish boobs, this girl doesn't look like anything more than a hot girl at a club.

oh what the hell... as soon as i figure out how to delete my own msgs ill get rid of all these >.<
ok I can't figure out how to delete my own msg... anyone?