• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
3bd941190731532.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]
Jordan Carver In her latest video she is very sensual, sexy, she's beautiful!
Interesting! :drool2:

I agree with everything except the interesting part. She isn't interesting, she's a cock tease. If she wanted to get interesting she'd show her tits already.

I agree with everything except the interesting part. She isn't interesting, she's a cock tease. If she wanted to get interesting she'd show her tits already.

It seems like it ain't just you and me who finds her uninteresting... The subscribers of her site seem to share the same opinion as they are not accessing (and thus subscribing) to her site anymore. Alexa shows that this is the worst moth in her site's history, the pageview counter reached zero three or four times, have a look:

Source:http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/jordancarver.com

I want that to be true too,but I have a feeling she'll never get naked no matter how bad things get.

(of course I hope I'm wrong!)

It seems like it ain't just you and me who finds her uninteresting... The subscribers of her site seem to share the same opinion as they are not accessing (and thus subscribing) to her site anymore. Alexa shows that this is the worst moth in her site's history, the pageview counter reached zero three or four times, have a look:

yeah the lesser viewer the more desperate->the more tits and nipple we will see

I want that to be true too,but I have a feeling she'll never get naked no matter how bad things get.

(of course I hope I'm wrong!)

Honestly she has everything she needs to have content worth paying for. She's good looking, has huge tits, and really thin. The only thing she needs is to show her tits already. I doubt anyone would stop paying for her site just because she started showing her tits. I hate to break it to all the fans that say she's "classy" and use that as an excuse to why it's ok for her not to show her tits, but she isn't classy and neither are any of her counterparts who wont show their tits either (I think we all know who they are). if you think about it, they're actually worse than nude models, at least nude models actually commit to what they are doing. I mean seriously, who's gonna attract a mans attention better, the woman showing only her cleavage or the one who actually takes her shirt off and shows us her tits?

Posing nude does not mean a woman doesn't have class either. Playboy has been giving us nude women in a classy way for decades. Men have always (and always will) loved looking at naked women. There's nothing wrong with that...if men didn't want to see attractive women naked humans would have died out a long time ago. The human body is not obscene or trashy.

I think Jordan is a bit ashamed that her boobjob left her areolas so high up on her boobs. Exposing that might ruin her "fantasy girl" persona.

She and her manager underestimate the male brain....I'll whack it to Jordan high nipples or not. Let's just see those melons already!

Somebody needs to tell Jordan some obvious things about her and her website. She needs to understand that us, her "fans", we are in fact people that masturbate to her huge breasts. We have very little interest in what she eats, what sports she likes, what she thinks about the war in Iraq, etc.
After an exausting day at work or school, all we want is to have a little relaxation, masturbating. That's when the name "Jordan Carver" comes to mind.
She probably knows this fact but she seem to constantly deny it, insisting in this silly non topless policy along with even sillier tv appearances where everybody mocks because of her huge boobs and celebrity wannabe aspirations.

Well her site isn't doing well and many of could be potential members of her site if she decided to pose nude. She should listen to criticism sometimes.

Guys, yesterday I spoke with Jordan Carver on Twitter and she did not care what you say, she is in another stage of his career, he can read your Twitter account

The next time you speak to her why don't you tell her to read this thread? It's free and she can even respond if she wanted to.