• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
She has just tweeted "jordancarver excited about friday.. big production!" about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Eat your heart out boys, either she is just a big tease or we're in for something!

she also tweeted about a 'newsflash' on her site for members only...anybody a member who will let us know what it is?

Well the fact that the website is currently unavailable on 03/13/2012 at around 11:30 PM EST, probably means she is redoing her website that's probably the big announcement.

Before trying to go on her website, I was going to guess she was going to announce another public appearance where you can oggle her in person.

Jordan is still making good money doing her tease shots. I don't see topless or full nudity in the near future. Maybe when she gets older and the money isn't coming in as much or if she tires of being a model and wants one last hurrah.

Well she tweeted "I'm going topless.... ;) jk"

So that means nothing new from Jordan,the big news is probably just some site re-design.

I doubt we'll ever see her naked since her high areoals would ruin the "fantsay woman" that JC media has created and marketed.

Well she tweeted "I'm going topless.... ;) jk"

she put the "jk" in her tweet? what a bitch! saying you're not gonna do topless is one thing but to basically mock your fans and everyone else who may be interested in you is not cool. if i were a member at her site i would cancel my membership after that, fuck that tease! i usually let things slide when hot chicks piss me off but that's just not cool!

unless that "jk" was yours, in which case i'll retract the above portion of this comment and instead settle for an "ah damn i was hoping to see those tits nude"

Nope,the wink and the 'jk' were in her tweet for sure. It was a reply to someone who probably asked her if the 'big news' was her going nude.

Do you guys think that this woman on the beach is Jordan? It looks pretty much like her. The slim body, the huge implants...

Hé hé hé! Look: "Image violated our terms of service." It seems like somebody (JCmedia?) didn't like the image. In this case, I post it again:

Now, concerning the recent changes in her website, Alexa shows her site recieves every time less access. This month it even reached zero page views one day.
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/jordancarver.com
If you take a look at her new website you will notice that there is a parental warning to enter now. Besides, she removed the "non nude policy" from the conditions to book her. And she left this mysterious message on her bio:

Jordan got several new projects in preparation and she will surprise you with unexpected news soon. She give a sh... about gossip and roumours because - always different always new - always Jordan!

If you take a look at her new website you will notice that there is a parental warning to enter now. Besides, she removed the "non nude policy" from the conditions to book her. And she left this mysterious message on her bio:

Jordan got several new projects in preparation and she will surprise you with unexpected news soon. She give a sh... about gossip and roumours because - always different always new - always Jordan!

From her legal terms page:

"- Of legal age (decided by your community) to view photographic representations of nudity and adult themes"

"- You are not offended by nudity, erotic and adult themes and material"

Very interesting,the plot thickens...

I still think that her going nude is too good to be true though. No matter how bad I want to believe it.

I think it just a false alarm.
The parental advisory is just a bluff to attract people into thinking she will show more skin when she just keeps her boring non topless stuff as always did.
As somebody said her site is going down an she needs money.

I think it just a false alarm.
The parental advisory is just a bluff to attract people into thinking she will show more skin when she just keeps her boring non topless stuff as always did.
As somebody said her site is going down an she needs money.

i agree but i don't think it will last very long since people will catch on quick.

as for her site taking a plunge and her needing money, i think she's probably doing alright right now but if she needs money then people must have started to realize that paying for a non nude site just isn't worth it. most people are probably holding on to their memberships in the hopes that she will show those tits already. although like i said before i would have canceled after that tweet.

Then if she's not going topless, what the hell was she talking about?

the news is she's a bitch, really, really good looking in my opinion, but still a huge bitch. and that she thinks not only her fans but everyone else is an idiot and will fall for some stupid parental warning crap to get them thinking she has nude pics on her site.

I still think that her going nude is too good to be true though. No matter how bad I want to believe it.

now after all of that i wouldn't say you shouldn't hope for nudes since, and i may be thinking of the wrong person, a long long time ago i believe it was lucy pinder who said that she would not pose topless and lo and behold one day she had to pay rent or something and now you can't not find a topless picture of her. again i may have the wrong person but i know it was a big name.

then again times are changing, people like denise minali (not sure if i spelt that right) and wendy 4 seem to be doing ok without posing topless but i dont visit their threads as often as this one so im not too sure that they aren't in the same situation as Jordan.

either way if nothing else she's got people talking about her and like all those famous people say "bad press is better than no press" i guess its an "at least people are talking about me" kinda thing.

Last edited: