• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jordan Capri

I still think it's a fake.
I'm curious, is it that you think entire http://www.azcorrections.gov/ site is a fake, and set up only so that somebody could post one individual shot of a former model who hasn't been active in years, just to give the few of us who remember her something to talk about?

Or do you believe that the website is real, and somebody risked criminal charges by hacking into it to post one individual shot of a former model who hasn't been active in years, just to give the few of us who remember her something to talk about?

Because, dude, about five posts up from here, there's a pretty real link to a pretty real site. I'm not sure how you could possibly believe it's not.

Well, there are a few things; Her sites and blogs are suddenly getting a lot more hits than they have in the last two years, I find it amazing how many people suddenly know the woman, and most of all how in a world where the IMF, FBI and every supposedly secure governmental internet database gets hacked into everyday, people are so willing to believe anything posted on a blog verbatim. I am not claiming that this didn't happen. But doesn't this all seem rather convenient? A very popular woman retires from the business and wants nothing to do with it anymore, people in the business start losing money from fans checking sites with her on them, they possibly scare up a scandal. Also I really don't care that much. Why do you care that I have my doubts?

Well, there are a few things; Her sites and blogs are suddenly getting a lot more hits than they have in the last two years, I find it amazing how many people suddenly know the woman, and most of all how in a world where the IMF, FBI and every supposedly secure governmental internet database gets hacked into everyday, people are so willing to believe anything posted on a blog verbatim. I am not claiming that this didn't happen. But doesn't this all seem rather convenient? A very popular woman retires from the business and wants nothing to do with it anymore, people in the business start losing money from fans checking sites with her on them, they possibly scare up a scandal. Also I really don't care that much. Why do you care that I have my doubts?

Although Lightspeed is a master of pulling off huge publicity stunts (Jordan's "Leaked" honeymoon tape, Tawnee's supposed car accident), there is no way in hell that you're gonna pay off the AZ DOC to falsify public records, ESPECIALLY in Maricopa County where they're known for being one of the toughest counties in the country. Plus anyways, for years everyone thought her real name was Bazzill... not Manna. If it was truely a fake, they would've tried using Capri or Bazzill, not her real name.

Hot Galleries Of Jordan Capri

:bowdown: i can't take this nonsensical talk anymore,none of us know jordan (or her real life person) so why are we caring so much if she is really arrested or not. fighting about her previous convictions and if the whole story is real or fake? i haven't seen anything new from her in a L O N G time,let's all let it go.nobody is going to be some big winner cause they have the right info about this story.

:2 cents:

:bowdown: i can't take this nonsensical talk anymore,none of us know jordan (or her real life person) so why are we caring so much if she is really arrested or not. fighting about her previous convictions and if the whole story is real or fake? i haven't seen anything new from her in a L O N G time,let's all let it go.nobody is going to be some big winner cause they have the right info about this story.

:2 cents:

i think they're all just hoping that she's gonna decide to do hardcore or at least make a comeback because she realizes how fucked up her life really is... and she needs to pay off some bills stuff in the process. who knows? it's entirely possible.:dunno:

kencacti

Banned
I still think she is sexy in her old pictures.

http://www.*****************/galleries/1652/jordan_capri_hot_thong.html

So after reading all of this and not being able to find anything on her, I'm just assuming she is completely out? Hopefully things have turned around for her. She will be missed.

I was just looking now for some new info if any on her, and I see a new mug shot.
NlF7B.jpg