• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon Stewart sums up Glenn Beck in a parody

Anyone who watches Glenn Beck and believes has either A. made the decision to be as hateful and negative as Glenn Beck is or is B. at least slightly brain damaged.

His contract is up this year. It will be interesting to see if he gets it renewed. Fox is losing bucketloads of money because of him - most of their sponsors refuse to allow their ads to show during his program.

Reminds me of a great documentairy I once checked with the name OUTFOXED.
It was about the absurd shows Fox broadcasts and about the very single minded way of interviewing from Bill O'Reily.
As a dutch guy, I can't imagine for Tv shows to be so extreme in their statements. Tv over here always tries to go for the political middle ground (but that also makes it quite boring). Altough there is a new broadcaster called POWned which is also seeking the extremes.

OUTFOXED part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok01hJHvobM

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAGTvyn-rOo&feature=related

Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpCJoQG6S8w&feature=related

Well damn Youtube with it's 10 min cap! Please note that I'm not against explicit opinions in the media, I'm just of the opinion that's it might be a bad thing if they aren't countered.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Anyone who watches Glenn Beck and believes has either A. made the decision to be as hateful and negative as Glenn Beck is or is B. at least slightly brain damaged.

His contract is up this year. It will be interesting to see if he gets it renewed. Fox is losing bucketloads of money because of him - most of their sponsors refuse to allow their ads to show during his program.

If that's you in your avatar, then I'd like to take you to dinner sometime.

On topic:
This is lending more strength to the sneaking suspicion I've been having ever since I was 16 that american politics is just one big uber-elaborate joke.
american humour has never been very subtle, but if you think of that as a screen so that everybody will think that their politics is genuine and they really did support W so that they could laugh at us in private for sincerely believing that they would support such a (excuse for a) man then it kinda makes sense...

Wow.:bowdown:
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

I found this video hitting sooo home as Stewart does a Glenn Beck routine that really wraps up how the Beck method works in its warped way.

Its interesting really since Glenn Beck is a self-righteous conservative douchebag with a TV show who, to inflate his overblown ego even further, held a rally in Washington, DC and pretended it was about "the nation".

When, OTOH, Jon Stewart is a self-righteous liberal douchebag with a TV show who, to inflate his overblown ego even further, held a rally in Washington, DC and pretended it was about "the nation".