• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon Stewart mocks ‘rich’ Romney while outpacing him in wealth

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Will I wish I could back you up here, but again, you picked the wrong hill to die on. Many people on the left regard Stewart to be legitimate news information. Most don't. He is an entertainer just like Rush and Hannity. They all make their money and for good reason. They draw eyes and ears. Sell soap and cars. That's it. It doesn't matter what any of them say. You can't vote for what any of these entertainers say, Look at your local politicians and question them. They are the ones that get elected and move up. Shit, we have elections 3 times a year. Senators, congressmen, state legislators, freeholders, referendums. Find these people and ask them questions.

Re: ****tewart mocks ‘rich’ Romney while outpacing him in wealth

Stupid reason. :facepalm:

This is not "crap". Stewart is a hypocrite for doing this. He's also a hypocrite for changing his name to hide the fact that he is a Jew. :tongue:

I am not "down" on the wealthy. I am tired of hypocrites.

Whatever :facepalm:
ur retarded. he's trying to hide the fact that he's jewish?

Criticising someone for how rich they are is lame :flaccid:. It says "ooh, he's rich and I'm not. That makes me envious."

Criticising a rich guy who made his wealth honestly is more than lame. It speaks volume of the ignorance of the one criticising about how a free market works.

Except you forgot that whole part where if we really take real ethical and moral standards into consideration almost nobody that's rich makes their money "honestly". It seems you must be equating things like "honesty", fairness, ethical behavior, moral decency, and social obligation with the concept of legality. I have news for you. Those things are not even close to be mutually inclusive with what's legal. Even more so when you consider that the rich and elite pretty much get to craft the laws for themselves unlike everybody else.

Those people that honestly make their money by any decent standard barely exist and are such a minuscule percentage of the most rich people in our country and world. Almost nobody that's rich made their money without exploiting others in some way or due to inheriting it from somebody that did it for them by proxy, or starting life with a monumentally tremendous advantage due to it that exploitation. People don't criticize them because of being envious (well maybe some people somewhere out there do), but because the vast majority of them are assholes that have had to exploit and use other people here and around the world and have used the very society they have come from to gain their position.

Believe it or not a lot of those people you think don't know how the free market works due indeed understand it. They understand it all to well. It's not that the don't understand it it's that they think the way it works inherently sucks, is exploitative, and is mainly a mechanism for funneling money from the many into the hands of ever fewer people, which it is. The main determination of how one ends up doing in the system is mainly luck by either being born to the right people or falling ass backwards into a good situation at the right time and then using everything around them to keep their position. All those successful people, there's millions of people that have worked just as hard, are just as smart, and deserve it more that have gotten nothing. Nobody has also ever made it on their own. Everybody's success, especially everybody rich, has had it come about my a vast multitude of others that have created the situation that allowed them to do it. Then a gigantic number of them have the audacity to bitch when they are asked to contribute vastly more to the society that made them and which they have used for their own benefit, when they are the most able to offer more without hardship no less.

Ironically out of the small portion of people that due make their money honestly that are ultra rich entertainers are more prevalent in that category than most others.

Re: ****tewart mocks ‘rich’ Romney while outpacing him in wealth

Except you forgot that whole part where if we really take real ethical and moral standards into consideration almost nobody that's rich makes their money "honestly". It seems you must be equating things like "honesty", fairness, ethical behavior, moral decency, and social obligation with the concept of legality. I have news for you. Those things are not even close to be mutually inclusive with what's legal. Even more so when you consider that the rich and elite pretty much get to craft the laws for themselves unlike everybody else.

Those people that honestly make their money by any decent standard barely exist and are such a minuscule percentage of the most rich people in our country and world. Almost nobody that's rich made their money without exploiting others in some way or due to inheriting it from somebody that did it for them by proxy, or starting life with a monumentally tremendous advantage due to it that exploitation. People don't criticize them because of being envious (well maybe some people somewhere out there do), but because the vast majority of them are assholes that have had to exploit and use other people here and around the world and have used the very society they have come from to gain their position.

Believe it or not a lot of those people you think don't know how the free market works due indeed understand it. They understand it all to well. It's not that the don't understand it it's that they think the way it works inherently sucks, is exploitative, and is mainly a mechanism for funneling money from the many into the hands of ever fewer people, which it is. The main determination of how one ends up doing in the system is mainly luck by either being born to the right people or falling ass backwards into a good situation at the right time and then using everything around them to keep their position. All those successful people, there's millions of people that have worked just as hard, are just as smart, and deserve it more that have gotten nothing. Nobody has also ever made it on their own. Everybody's success, especially everybody rich, has had it come about my a vast multitude of others that have created the situation that allowed them to do it. Then a gigantic number of them have the audacity to bitch when they are asked to contribute vastly more to the society that made them and which they have used for their own benefit, when they are the most able to offer more without hardship no less.

Ironically out of the small portion of people that due make their money honestly that are ultra rich entertainers are more prevalent in that category than most others.

:goodpost: