• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon Stewart calls Fox News out, “Not even close to news”

awesome. All news stations need to be challenged from time to time, and right now Fox needs it more than most. Glenn Beck? how did that hater get a show? What a wanker.

He did the same thing awhile back about NBC News - focusing on how irresponsible and terrible they were about their coverage of financial news and corporate America, mainly by actions of their CNBC anchors and correspondents.

The less the Obama Admin considers the perspective of Faux News and its viewers, the better off our country will be. Their viewers are nothing more than old-time, irrelevant America...

^ I agree, Obama needs to stop catering and pandering to the majority of Fox News viewers who are anti-intellectual and backwards thinking bunch of bimbos

My dad is a frequent viewer of both Fox News networks and he loves both O Reily and Hannity. I personally think that most news networks are a joke. I've even stopped paying attention to the news altogether because of this rightwing conservative and leftwing liberal quagmire of a network civil war that's going on. And anymore any news headline on the front page of the newspaper, or the breaking story on the tv is given to us with the intent of scaring us.

Faux and CBN are jokes....MSNBC is nowhere near Fox in terms of bias reporting.

I don't begrudge any network for having biased commentators but biased reporting should be a sin IMO.