• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon and Kate plus eight: WHO CARES!!!!

☼LEGIT☼
My gf makes me watch this terrible show. It's just awful. Jon is a little weiner who thinks he is 16 years old and Kate is 7 different kinds of bitch. All she cares about is being on the cover of some stupid magazine.

Why do people watch this show and WHY ARE THEY IN THE NEWS?

I've heard of this TV show. It seems like it would be boring. I really don't like shows that watch other peoples lives.

I could care less.
Apparently it's TLC's highest rated show though.

Go figure :dunno:

Namreg

Banned
well look at the losers that watch TLC... obviously this would be popular with them. even the title is lame. all their viewers probably have macintoshes and drive volvos, because they honestly believe it makes them cool.

i, on the other hand, honestly believe that reality TV "stars" should all be lined up and shot, and if one were to include mac-owning volvo drivers in that lineup... well, we'd just have to go get more ammo.

I only watched it once while channel surfing. It's one where they visited a farm. I don't mind if the show focuses solely on the kids but when it's about 2 very bad parents I don't see any appeals of the show. Now that they are divorcing I hope the kids will turn out alright and maybe it will lead to quick cancellation of the show so they can go back to their normal lives.

never heard of them until this crap now there all over news channels who really cares people get divorced everyday

The court should force them to live together. 8 friggin children to take care of and they want to play games? I wonder who the sensible adult was that told them they need to get off the damn TV and start being real parents.

member979979

Closed Account
I honestly feel bad for them, especially Jon. Guy looks like he hasnt had a full nights sleep in years. All they wanted was 1 more kid, but instead 6 popped out.

This is why people need to not fuck with that invitro shit.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Not me. Like people don't get divorced. So what if she popped the kids out like a pez dispenser. That's her fault.