• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

John McCain has brain cancer

There are a lot of very fine people in his life that love him, just as there are many in yours that love you. Can you imagine how they're feeling right about now?
How about instead of "fuck him" we go with something like, "I'm very glad he's out of politics, but would have preferred it being for some other reason".
Seems like a reasonable middle ground :dunno:

nothing else needs to be added to that.

John McCain told Marines and their family members that were poisoned by the water at Camp Lejeune and MCAS El Toro to "Get over it".

These people have cancer as well as other diseases and the incidence rate of male breast cancer is through the roof compared to other segments of the population.

My father served at Camp Lejeune for 20 years and died within 6 months of being diagnosed with a very aggressive form of stomach cancer.

The more I think about it, the less sympathy I have for McCain.
Ok, so it's personnal, not political. You hate him because of things that he did or said had repercussions on you or on people you love, not because he stood up against Trump (which is why many of the alt-right don't like him).
That, I can understand.

John McCain volunteered to serve his country and put his life on the line for it, literally. I don't agree with McCain the politician, but considering what he endured compared to someone who DIDN'T, yet had the absolute GALL to criticize him for it. I agree with his America First agenda, but Trump as a person is a piece of shit as as I said from the get go.

nuance.

John McCain volunteered to serve his country and put his life on the line for it, literally. I don't agree with McCain the politician, but considering what he endured compared to someone who DIDN'T, yet had the absolute GALL to criticize him for it. I agree with his America First agenda, but Trump as a person is a piece of shit as as I said from the get go.

nuance.

Nah, he's not a piece of shit. His remarks about McCain were uncalled for.

That said, he's still done more good in the private sector and for more people than McCain could ever think about doing.

If Trump had criticized his politics only. nothing would have come of it.

My dad didn't like him at all.

That's enough for me.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I actually follow a few Alt-Right guys and gals on Twitter.

They are very creative and post funny shit at times. Some things make me cringe but for the most part their content is creative , intelligent and witty.

They like to refer to themselves as shitlords and engage in "shitpoasting".

I'm not sure why posting is spelled with an A " poasting".

I'm afraid to ask them too many questions.

This guy Styx isnt really anything to be labeled.
Just a guy who knows a lot about history and politics and who many think has very sound views on things.

Mccain:
There are only a few people in this world I have no pity for.....he's one of them.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Remember who are talking to. The same person that repeatedly denies death to innocent people including children.

YES I DO.
But I do acknowledge the deaths of millions of real people that the USA and its proxy armies have murdered and continue to do so.

btw Mccain wants to send your children to go fight and die in useless wars.
Unecessary wars. Wars and invasions where the great majority of victims are civilians....ya know children.
He doesn't do this because he's crazy, confused, or senile.
He does this because he is bribed to do so..

Fuck em. Cant have pity on the guy at all.

Not even a week has passed since he made the announcement and w're already judging him for everything he did in his life. Can't we have a little decency, can't we just wait a few time before doing that ? Feels like pissing on a corpse when it's still warm...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Not even a week has passed since he made the announcement and w're already judging him for everything he did in his life. Can't we have a little decency, can't we just wait a few time before doing that ? Feels like pissing on a corpse when it's still warm...

Not me. I've been trying to show you people what a problem he is for a long time.
Sellout poltician, liason to Al-Quaeada, War Mongering evil person.
He has been involved in a lot of death and misery (Or maybe the fact that most victims were just African and Middle Eastern civilians and children makes it LESS BAD to some of you).

The fact that he is sick now changes nothing.

Don't give me the "decency" bullshit. Like somehow I am bad for saying what he is and has done.

The world is a better and safer place without this person. Period.

The fact that he is sick now changes nothing.
Yes, it does : before he anounced he was sick, people -including you- almost never mentioned all that. But now that he announced it, the vultures are coming.

If the man's that evil, why didn't you told all that before, why did you have to wait 'til he got sick to warn us about what kind of man he was.

Men of honor, real men, don't attack people when they are weakened. Cowards do.

Yes, it does : before he anounced he was sick, people -including you- almost never mentioned all that. But now that he announced it, the vultures are coming.

If the man's that evil, why didn't you told all that before, why did you have to wait 'til he got sick to warn us about what kind of man he was.

Exactly.

"Get over it!"
- John McCain

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Wrong, not including me.
I've been posting about war monger mccain for years.
Even recently.

He gets sick and I should stop and if I don't I am a coward?
What kind of twisted logic is that?

What do you think the US is doing in Syria right now?
And Mccain is all for it.

But he's a real man right?