• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

John McCain has brain cancer

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I think he should take this as a sign that it's time to hang up his spurs. But I wish him well aside from that

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sure we're all terribly impressed with this immensely self-absorbed (does he ever change his clothes?) person making a self congratulatory video about his militant unwillingness to be politically correct. Gee he's such a tough guy. I'm so ashamed now that I felt any compassion for McCain, friends and family. What was I thinking? He's a politician for god's sake, right? Which according to The Leather Jacket, is enough all by itself to make him unworthy of any compassion.

He excoriates McCain for wanting to oust Gaddafi, and recounts all the subsequent suffering there. Then insists that nobody ever had anything good to say about McCain until he started criticizing Trump (totally false), thereby placing Trump in the victim role. Well, here's what Trump had to say about that same Libyan intervention:

"I can’t believe what our country is doing. Gaddafi in Libya is killing thousands of people, nobody knows how bad it is, and we’re sitting around we have soldiers all over the Middle East, and we’re not bringing them in to stop this horrible carnage and that’s what it is: It’s a carnage."

"You talk about things that have happened in history; this could be one of the worst. Now we should go in, we should stop this guy, which would be very easy and very quick. We could do it surgically, stop him from doing it, and save these lives. This is absolutely nuts. We don’t want to get involved and you’re gonna end up with something like you’ve never seen before."

"But we have go in to save these lives; these people are being slaughtered like animals. It’s horrible what’s going on; it has to be stopped. We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out very quickly, very surgically, very effectively, and save the lives."

Wondering if Mr I'm-Too-Sexy-For-My-Unruly-Gay-Chest-Hair is aware of that?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Trump offering his opinion as a private citizen at that time is far different than the actions of a seasoned politician sitting on both the intelligence and armed services committee.

Didn't you ridicule Trump for saying he knew as much as the generals or watched "the shows"?

But suddenly his opinion carried a lot of weight.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Youre right bodes.
He should be silenced.
Yootoob should kill his channel like they did to almost every channel that exposed truth or went against the official narrative.
Or criticised israel.
Thats right theyre all gone sir. Terminated.

I posted it because what he said about mccain is exactly how I feel.
Mccain never represented the people of the USA.
He is as dishonest and crooked as they come and he is still pushing for war with Syria, Iran, and Russia as well as civil war in Ukraine.
So fuck him and if getting sick was what it takes to get him out of politics then oh well.

Styx is correct. Bodie should start his own channel. :tongue:

NECH - not enough chest hair :1orglaugh

Youre right bodes. He should be silenced.

When did I ever suggest any such thing? answer: never

So fuck him and if getting sick was what it takes to get him out of politics then oh well.

There are a lot of very fine people in his life that love him, just as there are many in yours that love you. Can you imagine how they're feeling right about now?
How about instead of "fuck him" we go with something like, "I'm very glad he's out of politics, but would have preferred it being for some other reason".
Seems like a reasonable middle ground :dunno:

Didn't you ridicule Trump for saying he knew as much as the generals or watched "the shows"?

The former yes. The latter no.

But suddenly his opinion carried a lot of weight.

I wasn't assigning any measure of weight to it :dunno: Just pointing out that he and McCain were on the exact same page.

My friend hates McCain, tells me that he receives money from the Rothschilds and secretly works for them not for US citizens, I've no idea if he's right, time for him to retire I guess

I'm new to all this terminology like "cuck" and what not. Would that guy in the video be an "edge lord?" He seems like he would be. I'm still learning.

I actually follow a few Alt-Right guys and gals on Twitter.

They are very creative and post funny shit at times. Some things make me cringe but for the most part their content is creative , intelligent and witty.

They like to refer to themselves as shitlords and engage in "shitpoasting".

I'm not sure why posting is spelled with an A " poasting".

I'm afraid to ask them too many questions.

They are very creative and post funny shit at times. Some things make me cringe but for the most part their content is creative , intelligent and witty.

Are you seriously praising these kind of people ?

John McCain Cancer Is ‘Godly Justice’ for Challenging Trump, Alt-Right Claims
http://www.newsweek.com/mccain-cancer-trump-supporters-terrible-639834

Chuck拏Finks
@OccupyCuckSt
I have no empathy for my enemies. John McCain is my enemy. I hope it's painful
https://twitter.com/OccupyCuckSt/status/888079829664509954

Are you seriously praising these kind of people ?

John McCain Cancer Is ‘Godly Justice’ for Challenging Trump, Alt-Right Claims
http://www.newsweek.com/mccain-cancer-trump-supporters-terrible-639834

Chuck拏Finks
@OccupyCuckSt
I have no empathy for my enemies. John McCain is my enemy. I hope it's painful
https://twitter.com/OccupyCuckSt/status/888079829664509954

John McCain told Marines and their family members that were poisoned by the water at Camp Lejeune and MCAS El Toro to "Get over it".

These people have cancer as well as other diseases and the incidence rate of male breast cancer is through the roof compared to other segments of the population.

My father served at Camp Lejeune for 20 years and died within 6 months of being diagnosed with a very aggressive form of stomach cancer.

The more I think about it, the less sympathy I have for McCain.

As for the Alt-Right, I like some of their views not all

Kinda like you making excuses for radical Islam and other left wing bastards at every turn.

I find some of the Alt-Right's stuff entertaining.

Yeah, what of it.

They like to refer to themselves as shitlords and engage in "shitpoasting".

I'm not sure why posting is spelled with an A " poasting".

I'm afraid to ask them too many questions.

yeah I follow their stuff ... elsewhere Their camaraderie is admirable but they're still clinging on to Seth Rich and worse, Pizzagate of all things. We have enough of that cray cray here.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
There are a lot of very fine people in his life that love him, just as there are many in yours that love you. Can you imagine how they're feeling right about now?

Remember who are talking to. The same person that repeatedly denies death to innocent people including children.