• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Joe Biden

Four years ago motherfuckers like you were swooning over how Palin was going to destroy Biden in the debates. Then after the debates they were swooning about how she mopped the floor with Biden in the debates. I watched the debates. They were boring as fuck and, just like always the winner wasn't known until election night.

Lol. I was probably closer to your assessment of Sarah Palin (and probably still am) than anyone on the right, but whatever, generalizations are cool.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I was asked to give greater detail on my statement...I did. If you're referring to a long diatribe describing every detail, date...including links, I don't do that. I explained why he has no value to America, it is my opinion, certainly you are entitled to disagree...we disagree on many things, but for you to consider my posts as wastes of opportunities, I prefer to think of them as saving my breath. You most certainly know, as most people around here do, when someone has a mindset, it's like beating a dead horse to try and make them change....and in some cases even see the other side of the coin.

We all have a set of priorities when it comes to the issues...if I had a uterus, mine might be abortion...but my primary focus is on gun laws...then obviously the economy, and the state of this country. I admittedly can not speak intelligently about all of the issues, in some cases I only know, what I know. I have a mindset about these 2 politicians that will never change, they have proven to me time and time again they are not my choice, you, nor anyone else could change that...nor do I feel I could change yours.

Yeah, I get that. I just don't particularly understand it. The 2nd Amendment guarantees gun rights and I don't see a point in waging a battle that's already been won.

Yeah, I get that. I just don't particularly understand it. The 2nd Amendment guarantees gun rights and I don't see a point in waging a battle that's already been won.

You'll understand his concern of the Second Amendment Rights, when you begin to lose your First Amendment Rights. And by then, some young punk just like you will be telling you to calm down, explaining to you that you don't have anything to worry about.

Yeah, right!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

But it hasn't. There are always loopholes to be exploited, and treaties they want to sigh with the UN. I just don't trust them...like all politicians, they're fucking sneaky, and they're gonna try something, and if we aren't paying close attention, they're gonna fuck us.

I just don't trust them...more so then I don't trust most...these 2 are extra shady, and conniving. I can just feel it.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
But it hasn't. There are always loopholes to be exploited, and treaties they want to sigh with the UN. I just don't trust them...like all politicians, they're fucking sneaky, and they're gonna try something, and if we aren't paying close attention, they're gonna fuck us.

I just don't trust them...more so then I don't trust most...these 2 are extra shady, and conniving. I can just feel it.

Just to be clear, which two are you talking about?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Just to be clear, which two are you talking about?

Both. As far as the politicians go, they work hand in hand. As far as the Amendments, both again. The treaties that obama wants to sign with the un, have potential loopholes that could be used to usurp the Constitution...of which the 2nd Amendment is obviously a part of. As far as the 1st Amendment goes, look at what they've accomplished so far. If you criticize them, your a domestic terrorist?!?! For Christ sakes, he signed a bill allowing unmanned spy drones to fly over American soil!! He could have done a lot of things in his 4 years to try and change things...he could have made a difference, but all he did as far as I'm concerned, is piss away his time working on a health care bill that's been nothing but a waste of time. In my book, his legacy comes down to that...he shoved socialized medicine down the American peoples throats.