• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Joe Biden

In or out for VP?

Discuss

In. Two reasons: one, if Obama changes VPs at this moment in time it sends the message that he thinks he's vulnerable. Two, voters don't vote based on who the VP is, it's the man on the top of the ticket, Obama, that they vote for

In. Two reasons: one, if Obama changes VPs at this moment in time it sends the message that he thinks he's vulnerable. Two, voters don't vote based on who the VP is, it's the man on the top of the ticket, Obama, that they vote for

That must be why the left hasn't been working their asses off, 'round the clock to discredit Paul Ryan.

That must be why the left hasn't been working their asses off, 'round the clock to discredit Paul Ryan.

The choice of running mate does not normally matter, apart from controversial choices such as Sarah Palin. The vice-presidential candidate, after an initial flurry of interest, tends to retreat to the shadows, apart from the vice-presidential debate in the autumn. But Ryan looks as if he is going to have a bigger than usual impact. Had Romney opted for either Pawlenty or Portman we wouldn't be having this discussion but at the end of the day when voters go into the voting booth, they will be voting for either Obama or Romney, not Biden or Ryan.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Biden's just as despicable as obama...like cheney and bush, the 2 deserve each other, and share in the destruction of the sovereignty of this country, as they use the Constitution as toilet paper.

Biden's just as despicable as obama...like cheney and bush, the 2 deserve each other, and share in the destruction of the sovereignty of this country, as they use the Constitution as toilet paper.

Rather a bold statement which is yet, remarkably, devoid of fact or citation.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

Great talking point. Unfortunately, until you start giving some citations, just so much methane.

Mr. Daystar

He was the original architect of the first assault weapons ban, under Clinton, and is part of tat halfassed UN gun bullshit that Hillary and Bloomberg are involved in...that makes him a threat in my book. Nobama's record speaks for itself as far as I'm concerned. Just look at his voting record as a Senator...which also includes a vote against a Castle Law for the state of Illinois. Way to look after the safety of your constituents.

Granted, he may not be the incarnation of total evil, like cheney was...but biden certainly isn't a value, or friend to the Constitution.

If they are re-elected, they will try something to disarm Americans...I can't say they'll be successful, but they'll try....that makes them treasonous in my book.

Mr. Daystar

Why do you keep wasting opportunities to prove your talking points?

I was asked to give greater detail on my statement...I did. If you're referring to a long diatribe describing every detail, date...including links, I don't do that. I explained why he has no value to America, it is my opinion, certainly you are entitled to disagree...we disagree on many things, but for you to consider my posts as wastes of opportunities, I prefer to think of them as saving my breath. You most certainly know, as most people around here do, when someone has a mindset, it's like beating a dead horse to try and make them change....and in some cases even see the other side of the coin.

We all have a set of priorities when it comes to the issues...if I had a uterus, mine might be abortion...but my primary focus is on gun laws...then obviously the economy, and the state of this country. I admittedly can not speak intelligently about all of the issues, in some cases I only know, what I know. I have a mindset about these 2 politicians that will never change, they have proven to me time and time again they are not my choice, you, nor anyone else could change that...nor do I feel I could change yours.

Oh, no! The smoking gun! Some disclosure admissions and the receiving of some federal stimulus money by a congressman for a state energy project! The whole show is sunk!

Never mind my actual point about the VP debates, I guess all Republicans can do now is hope that Joe Biden loses some of his trademark charisma and charm, and that Ryan can somehow overcome Biden's Churchillian oratory skills.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Four years ago motherfuckers like you were swooning over how Palin was going to destroy Biden in the debates. Then after the debates they were swooning about how she mopped the floor with Biden in the debates. I watched the debates. They were boring as fuck and, just like always the winner wasn't known until election night.