• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone re-list the galleries of Jill Kelly & Eric having sex near a pool please? If I recall, she was reading a script first, then have sex. She's wearing white stockings/lingerie. I tried to click on the previous links but nothing comes up. Is there another way to view them? Does anyone have a better link?

Thank you for any responses!

Can someone re-list the galleries of Jill Kelly & Eric having sex near a pool please? If I recall, she was reading a script first, then have sex. She's wearing white stockings/lingerie. I tried to click on the previous links but nothing comes up. Is there another way to view them? Does anyone have a better link?

Thank you for any responses!

There is some of the same set here in a post I asked about a while ago:
http://www2.cleanadulthost.com/amateur/sascha/Blonde_jill_kelly_hardcore_fun.htm

Hope this helps. If I find another, I'll post it too.

has jill retired from starring in movies? Im sure that she still has the body and the looks to continue in the biz if she wants to. i think she is a beautiful beautiful woman......with blowjob skills second to none

Thank you for the link, definitely hot pics! It seems that there was another set that I was thinking about...I remember her wearing white lingerie/white stockings. The dude's she with, at the very end, pulls out and nuts right into her pinkness. I hope we can find this set it seems hard to find on the net.
Thanks again!