• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Thanks fpr the link, darkman... I have been so desperate for new Jill pix and there are so few out there.....(I only wish they were bigger!
:hatsoff:

:thumbsup:

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator thfcmad]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

darkman said:
a few new pics in the bottom of the page.

Saw those a while ago. Damn she is fine. Wish she didn't tattooed up like she has.

On Sunday, she was on Adult Stars Close-up on SexTV. I don't get that channel, but my buddy phoned me up to let me know how good she looked. BASTARD!!!!!!!

Anyway, still haven't got an answer for my question about what happened between her and Julian.

Take a good look at the middle picture, 2nd row of this link
It's amazing how nothing in this world even comes close to being as beautiful as the female of our species. That playful look on her gorgeous face (take notice of her perfect mouth), that piled up and flowing golden blonde hair (and lots of it). As you go down it gets even better. Perfectly enhanced breasts on smooth, shiny, soft skin, nice flat, but not crack skinny, stomach. But what really gets me, look how perfectly toned her arms are with the nicely defined biceps and a hint of veins as evidence of low body fat and some well spent hours in the gym. The picture is completed oh so tastefully by Ms. Kelly holding a stiff cock like she was born to do it.

I don't know what it is but that picture just sums up why we love beautiful women so much.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

georges

Staff member
nice links fun guns and steef :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Steef is the man! :glugglug: (adds to his rep :thumbsup: )

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Post pics of jill kelly

I don't care if it's a repost: This is the best that Jill has looked in years, maybe ever....

and she's sucking and fucking !

Everything, everything about her (in this set especially) is a dream come true. I said in another thread, I love her body, best out there imo. :thumbsup:

Re: Post pics of jill kelly

BigNikkiFan said:
I don't care if it's a repost: This is the best that Jill has looked in years, maybe ever....

and she's sucking and fucking !

Everything, everything about her (in this set especially) is a dream come true. I said in another thread, I love her body, best out there imo. :thumbsup:

Nice one but my favourite is the one in which she's dressed in a red dress..I used pictures from it for Dirty Sanchez his signature.