• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jezuschrist Godfuckingdamnit!

But I see what you're saying. Hey, you could always just finish and go for round two! Then you might last longer the second time.

That's true, but generally you still want to make a decent impression on the first go around. Especially if things are still new.

You think sport is bad? Last weekend I heard my mate tell one of our mutual friends that he is his personal "five minutes more" (i.e. delaying tactic). So now everytime I look at his wife, I'm going to know that when hubby is inside her, he's thinking of a short, podgy, balding man with specs in order to last "five minutes more."

I subscribe to the old "pull out, do down on her for a bit, go back in" routine if I don't want things to reach a conclusion too soon.

I approve of this method.

You approve of guys thinking about their unattractive buddies? Ew. I hate baseball and I'd totally rather think about baseball. :D

Mmm... Or I could just be that sexy and amazing in bed that he doesn't need me to dirty talk. Not my thing. If I have to put on some fake performance to get him going, round two isn't even happening. Heck, round one might not even finish. If he doesn't like the way I am in bed, fine, go find someone else. I'll just go take me and my sexy self elsewhere.

:thumbsup:

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
That's true, but generally you still want to make a decent impression on the first go around. Especially if things are still new.

You approve of guys thinking about their unattractive buddies? Ew. I hate baseball and I'd totally rather think about baseball. :D

:thumbsup:

No no, the method of stopping to give oral.

And really, if I'm turned on enough, then slowing down and changing positions, pace, or going from sex to oral and back again won't stop me from having an orgasm.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I don't like it. :nono:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8317346, member: 579739"]No no, the method of stopping to give oral.

I kind of knew that. :D

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8317346, member: 579739"]And really, if I'm turned on enough, then slowing down and changing positions, pace, or going from sex to oral and back again won't stop me from having an orgasm.

Hmm, good to know.

I approve of this method.

Actually it was a half-truth. The stop-start has been used, but not all that often. I have usually been told not to stop even when protesting that I was, uhh, on the edge. My real method has always been to spend insane amounts of time on foreplay and oral, well beyond the point she's begging to "put it in" so she's already had a good time by the time the little man goes in. And if our "moments" don't synchronize at the end, make sure she gets where she needs to be after. On aggregate, I've definitely spent more time with my face between girls' legs than my wiener, and I've no doubt I've given more orgasms than I've received. My mates think I'm weird for it, but I miss the sweaty, red, breathless face of a satisfied lady lookin down at me far more than I miss the sensation of getting my own oats.

TMI, I'm sure.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Actually it was a half-truth. The stop-start has been used, but not all that often. I have usually been told not to stop even when protesting that I was, uhh, on the edge. My real method has always been to spend insane amounts of time on foreplay and oral, well beyond the point she's begging to "put it in" so she's already had a good time by the time the little man goes in. And if our "moments" don't synchronize at the end, make sure she gets where she needs to be after. On aggregate, I've definitely spent more time with my face between girls' legs than my wiener, and I've no doubt I've given more orgasms than I've received. My mates think I'm weird for it, but I miss the sweaty, red, breathless face of a satisfied lady lookin down at me far more than I miss the sensation of getting my own oats.

TMI, I'm sure.

Not TMI at all. Not sure if you've noticed, but I'm totally comfortable, and happy, talking about sex.

Looks like I'm the same way as many of the girls you slept with, urging for the guy not to stop even when it means he'll cum. Girls like to give pleasure too :) At least I do.

TMI, I'm sure.

i can definitely relate. the woman's pleasure is at least as important to me as my own. if she isn't satisfied then neither am i, so her pleasure is my primary focus because i'll get off in the end regardless. luckily i'm fortunate enough to have been able to train myself to cum multiple times without rest so in the event that i'm feeling a little premature i'll just let it go and keep going.