• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jezebelle bond creampie: fake or real?

real or fake?

• real!

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • fake :(

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • who cares, its still hot!

Votes: 20 51.3%

• Total voters

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i don't get it... how is fake?

they do do fake creampies out there.

I think its real. Her view when she grabbed his leg speaks for itself... Cum inside me:eek:

my evidence is this.

1) it looks like lotion, ive never, EVER, seen cum like that. just look at it.

2) the scene is cut. the cut away and then thats when they put the fake stuff in her and on her.

it looks totally fake! the leg thing is just to try to fake it more, though it was hot the way she did it.

Is the guy pulling out his condom at the end of the scene???
Looks like it!!!

:dunno:

Tough call.

The tugging on his junk at the end definitely doesn't look like the guy is pulling off a condom. It looks like its going flaccid and he's just tugging at it for some reason (damn you for bringing this topic up and making us all look at the GUY'S business so closely and not Jezebelle's:tongue:).

The one good part about it is, if you look closely enough at Jezebelle's promised land (you're forgiven), you can see that the "cum" isn't from an external source. It dribbles out from inside her--so unless the guy's dick in that shot was a flesh-colored lotion dispenser, or they shoved some lotion packets up there, it's probably real cum.

In the end, Dmanley is right: what does it really matter?

The scene is hot, Jezebelle looks hot, and if it's fake it's a pretty damn convincing one if you look closely enough. Some creampie vids just look too gritty, and business-like with the same poses reused over and over. If the video is real, it's one of my favorite creampie vids; if its fake, it's not so unconvincing that I can't buy it, and that's what imaginations are for, man.:cool: