• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jessie J

Does anyone else remember the massive falling out Jessie had with Layla-Jade?

If I recall correctly... back when MySpace was the social media platform of choice I had the opportunity to ask Layla what had happened to sour their relationship, which got so fractious that Layla even set up a website solely devoted to slagging off Jessie. She accused her of getting fat on takeaway pizzas and having loads of kids in order to claim benefits.

Apparently when the pair of them went to the US to shoot some scenes Jessie started getting a bit too big for her boots and began to believe her own hype. She thought she was going to be the next Jenna Jameson or whatever, and would eventually be whisked off to Hollywood for a mainstream career. However, in order to do so she thought she needed to film as many scenes as she could and make as much money as possible, hence the massive body of work for someone with such a short career.

Layla tried to advise her to slow down and to not "over-expose" herself (so to speak), but Jessie in turn accused Layla of being jealous of her success and they fell out. Apparently Jessie then bad-mouthed Layla whenever & wherever she could, and quickly got a bad reputation within the business for being, well, a bit of a bitch, and (if I recall Layla's messages correctly) rumours soon spread that with the amount of work she was doing, and what she was allowing to be done to herself, that she wasn't... how best to put this, the most hygienic of performers.

The work offers then dried up for Jessie and she returned home. I'm not sure if she then chose to retire, or couldn't get work anymore so had to do something else, i.e. live off benefits, if Layla was to be believed.
Such a shame she did finish though, maybe she could've been as big as Jenna Jameson.