• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jessica Turner/Blake

Such a shame that Jessica decided to retire from the modeling scene - especially as she was still so young. I can only imagine just how jaw-droppingly amazing the rest of her photo / movie shoots might have been had she still been going strong... I'm convinced we were still to see the best of this beautiful English stunner!

arghh, I hope she is alright. She just went out like that... I was still too dam young at the time. That girl just made me freaking crazy.

Hi,
I have found this video on xhamster - http://xhamster.com/movies/141205/housewives_choice.html - 'Housewives choice'.

It is presented by a blonde girl who looks very much like Jessica Turner. She introduces the video, then watches from the bar (she can be seen at 1:50 and 3:55) before getting up and leaving at around 5:20 during hardcore sex.

Seems a bit odd that Jessica may be in a hardcore film, even if she isn't taking part, given how little she did in her career and how softcore it was.

Does anybody know any more about this, or can you confirm if it really is her?

Thanks,
Mike

hi mike,

you're right, it's jessica blake.

your xhamster link leads to a scene from one of the horny housewives movies that came out in the late 90s/early 00s. she was the anchor in at least the first four parts of these movies and is also listed @iafd.com for participating in them as non-sex performer. there's ten or more of these movies in total.

p