• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CherylFan

Closed Account
Watching her in old shows of the MTV series Newlyweds I always wondered if she really was a dumb as she appeared to be and whether she was as dumb and innocent in bed.

HOW THE F*CK IS NO ONE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT JOHN MAYERS COMMENTS?I'm astounded and dissapointed in you lot, my fellow Jessica Simpson lovers. SMH!

I always figured the chick was a tart in bed hence it was so difficult for Mayer and Romo to quit her. Even w/ the baggage(her father), her abilities in bed would make one think twice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ike-sexual-napalm-bed-reveals-John-Mayer.html

I was going to say something...but as soon as a saw his comment that she was "sexual napalm" the thought of her and her big tits nympho-wild in bed got me jacking off and I haven't been able to stop for the last 18 hours!!! :D :rubbel::rubbel:

I do wonder what it all means though?? What does nympho-Jessica actually do? Squirt?? Ass-to-mouth?? Let you watch her eat her sister Ashlee's pussy? Seems like John Mayer could score any number of big titted blond sluts that would do anything he wanted for him...what about Jessica's performance has him so crazy??? And if she's that good at fucking, why have so many men kicked her to the curb? Myself, I'd put up with a huge amount of bullshit for that piece of ass if she was a pro in the sack.

You know the old axiom that if you tell a lie long enough it becomes the truth?

That's basically what we have here with the pics of this chick in this bikini.

jessica-simpson-nude-05.jpg.w560h747.jpg

That is not Jessica Simpson but those pics continue to show up all over listed as her.

So I guess it basically is her now.

:cool: