• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Does anyone have gifs from that last music video of hers where she's dancing in the bikinin?

I wantttt more. :D please and thank you and more pleases.

Civickiller80 said:
:eek: I hope she doesnt trun into Britney :eek: Jessica is way too hot for that to happen

Don't get it......what is so "Britney" about her?
Th other thing in there somewhere (also tuna), I never liked Ashlee that much......but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that Blonde hair really looks sooooo good on her!!!!!!!!!!!Makes her soooo hot!Perhaps new version of "boots" with her little sis!? Would be great....just imagine: looking at two of them Blonde goddesses in bikini!Shaking their ass off!!!!!!!!!:nanner:

CA.

I actually think Brit is still not bad looking. Altthough Jess is a hell of a lot better and I wouldn't want her to reduce her hotness like Brit. It was 1 slightly bad day were she didn't look perfect but still looked very good. The person who mentioned Ashlee I agree she looks brilliant with the blond locks and would love to see the Simpson sisters remake of the boots vid.

Parphrasing Miss Brittney Andrews (http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=75520&page=7...post #168) I don't adore Jessica Simpson for the witty conversation, but rather her body and the sense that she would take a great fucking. For some reason, I lust Jessica and want no more than anything physical. Even when she looks a bit tore up and ragged out, I STILL want her. Thats dedication.

The Satyr Icon

TheSatyrIcon said:
Parphrasing Miss Brittney Andrews (http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=75520&page=7...post #168) I don't adore Jessica Simpson for the witty conversation, but rather her body and the sense that she would take a great fucking. For some reason, I lust Jessica and want no more than anything physical. Even when she looks a bit tore up and ragged out, I STILL want her. Thats dedication.

The Satyr Icon

Nothiing more needs to be said...his says it all!Boy does Goddess Andrews have a way with words!So true!

CA.

:cussing:
c_a_worshipper said:
Nothiing more needs to be said...his says it all!Boy does Goddess Andrews have a way with words!So true!

CA.

Boy, do I need to check my spelling before posting!:violent:

CA.