• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

member20672

Closed Account
c_a_worshipper said:
Can anyone possibly be any hotter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA.
Yes, but hotness is a judge of personal opinion. One's views differ from anothers.

Great job aprile_claudio:thumbsup: :bowdown:

Well well!But ofcours, but it is something I said in a very enthousiastic mood!
And come on.....daaaaaamn she is extremely hot!:rolleyes:

americanharley said:
Yes, but hotness is a judge of personal opinion. One's views differ from anothers.

Great job aprile_claudio:thumbsup: :bowdown:

member20672

Closed Account
c_a_worshipper said:
Well well!But ofcours, but it is something I said in a very enthousiastic mood!
And come on.....daaaaaamn she is extremely hot!:rolleyes:
Yes extremely hot, but to others, there are hotter :flame:

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
^ Greta job with the links. She's as hot as ever. I cant help but wonder who the lucky dog is going to be who is going to help her get over ex?

Seraphim said:
^ Greta job with the links. She's as hot as ever. I cant help but wonder who the lucky dog is going to be who is going to help her get over ex?

Same goes for me, I am praying my *ss off!!!And I am not a religiues man!
But anyway...........HOT DAAAAAAAAAMN!To whom belong those magnificent breasts in your flag/sign?

CA.

Last edited:
http://www.wwtdd.com/images/js412.shtml

Hmmm, she's starting to look less human every day. One more trip to the ole' plastic surgeon and she won't be able to change her facial expression. What's with these ridiculously hot chicks spending what amounts to a moderately sized house on plastic surgery just to make themselves look like mannequins?

Peter Gazinya said:
http://www.wwtdd.com/images/js412.shtml

Hmmm, she's starting to look less human every day. One more trip to the ole' plastic surgeon and she won't be able to change her facial expression. What's with these ridiculously hot chicks spending what amounts to a moderately sized house on plastic surgery just to make themselves look like mannequins?

what do you mean one more trip?