• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jessica Rabbit / Jessica Jourdan

Is Jessica Rabbit a shemale (transexual)

• YES

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • NO

Votes: 27 28.7%
  • Are you crazy or what?

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
Re: Jessica Rabbit

She is definitely a tranny. She's semi-famous in the club scene here in NYC and we all know she's a tranny. Super hot, but nevertheless a tranny.

'And we all know she's a tranny.'...

That seems quite an exaggerated statement.

i was just about to post the same info. she is a very well known post op tranny who frequents pacha, gypsy tea and the former crobar as well as many other house clubs in nyc.

If she is so famous, why aren't we able to find anything serious about that.

Give me proofs guys. Serious magazines articles or internet interviews. Anything.

I dohn't give a f* what or who she is but I am awfullly curious about that. So give me something real, not gossips.

ok jessica rabbit was born a female on her myspace she has a pictrue with her real man in her life her son ethan

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

ok jessica rabbit was born a female on her myspace she has a pictrue with her real man in her life her son ethan
The good news,maybe we can finally put this post-op nonsense to rest.
The bad news,she had a boyfriend and a son

people always try to spin stupid rumors. why even say anything at all if you don't know what you're talking about or don't have proof? they tried that with gizel too, but there were pictures posted that disprove the rumors...

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

people always try to spin stupid rumors. why even say anything at all if you don't know what you're talking about or don't have proof? they tried that with gizel too, but there were pictures posted that disprove the rumors...
I don't remember that one

Dude it's a woman, why wouldn't it be a woman? Look at her, it's not fooling anyone. And if you have seen the vids. You can clearly tell it's a woman, I confess I have been seeing a lot of them trannies lately, partly because of this thing. I think I can guess right at least 90% of the time if its a tranny or a hot babe.

No matter how feminine a guy looks, mens eyes are just so different, they way they look at you, it's somewhat darker. It's hard to explain, but I can tell better apart now. Sometime ago I had this test/poll that helped you judge if you could distinguish, I lost the link. It was helpful though, also helped you know what you are really attracted to.

but i found one similar one on google... try and see if you can tell a shemale from a female.

http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/

My score was 15/16 -_-, one of em fooled me.
But this site was a bit obvious!!

http://www.funny-games.biz/shemale-female.html

This one will make you cry, if you can't make it. Sad news to the world, if you can't pass this you are gay LOL.

Theres more on google.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

So, have we decided whether or not she's a tranny or not yet? I'm still confused out of my mind. :dunno:

lol, I love all these sock puppets in this thread with 2 posts in their history all saying the same "I know her personally from New York she's a famous tranny there" right... baseless rumours, having more trolls and sock puppets repeating them doesn't give them any more merit.

Using some critical thinking and looking at the pics you can tell there's no way she could have been a guy before. My bet is on elaborate viral-ish publicity stunt.

Deeeze

Tig Ol' Bitty Expert

lol, I love all these sock puppets in this thread with 2 posts in their history all saying the same "I know her personally from New York she's a famous tranny there" right... baseless rumours, having more trolls and sock puppets repeating them doesn't give them any more merit.

Using some critical thinking and looking at the pics you can tell there's no way she could have been a guy before. My bet is on elaborate viral-ish publicity stunt.

:1orglaughYeah I realized that too,they just come out of nowhere

Late to the party here, but have you ever seen pics of Gizel's pussy? She has a ton of sets up on CrazyBabe. That shit is man made.