• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i hope Jessica does more brazzers scenes. her last few have been freakin hawt!

Excellent posts by all here...

Just watched her gangbang (easy to find by googling "Jessica Jaymes gangbang")...although it doesn't quite stack up to the gangbangs put out by the major companies (Diabolic, etc) as it was limited by no-anal and no-dp, it was still pretty hot...

barely a gangbang, as she was generally only dealing with 2 guys at a time, but I had not seen a JJ scene before, and thought she only did tame stuff, so I was pleasantly surprised...quite the guttermouth on her, and she keeps the glasses on the entire time, including getting her face blasted by 4 loads...the MASSIVE bruise on her thigh is a little distracting (she tries to cover it up several times)...

One thing I liked is that she isn't quite the complete gutter tramp that most gangbang chicks are - what I mean is, she has a filthy mouth, but when the guys step it up and really throw the cock into her, you get some genuine reactions when it's a little too much for her - gagging on cock when they're throatfucking her (her eyes are bloodshot at the end), saying "ow" and pushing away a bit when one guy pounds her pussy a little too deep...

a decent scene that makes you wonder what she's capable of in a no-holes-barred gangbang with top-notch studs and one of the big companies...

anyway, just my :2 cents:...