• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
i'm working on it! i should be official soon. and those socks were mine. i'm big on socks! and thanks, i kinda do understand what you mean, but i've always wanted to take the "slow and steady" route.

j

:wave2:

I can respect that.I think the fact that you take it "slow and steady" just makes you more sexy.

Oh,and I would give anything to see you in those socks,or any kind of socks again.:yummie:

jessicadrake

Official Checked Star Member
hi guys! here ya go.
now, if you DO vote, email me a pic of you with your voter stub or sticker, or post them here, and i'll send you a FREE PERSONALIZED GIFT...i'll even pay for shipping.

love,
j

everyone vote!
:crowdgrin

Attachments

• picresized_th_1225824256_022.jpg
    picresized_th_1225824256_022.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 493

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh my...you are so beautiful! :lovecoupl

But why that douche obama on your shirt?! ;)

I also want a free personalized gift! But I live in Germany so I cant vote in the US. :( Thats unfair!

Love ya anyway, but it is unfair! ;)
:lovecoupl

jessicadrake

jessica, the pool scene you did in Splendor is A+

you have one of the tightest figures in the biz, keep it up!

ah, with chris cannon! yeah, i liked that one too. see some of my newer wicked stuff- i even kept chris on my list!
:tongue:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
hi guys! here ya go.
now, if you DO vote, email me a pic of you with your voter stub or sticker, or post them here, and i'll send you a FREE PERSONALIZED GIFT...i'll even pay for shipping.

love,
j

everyone vote!
:crowdgrin

What email should we use? (I don't think the private msg setup on Freeones will allow attached pics.) and welcome to the forum.

If I vote in Germany next year, will there be gift, that waits for me :spin:

One of my fav scenes is from one of the last movies,
I cant remember the name,
it was a blowjob scene in an elevator with 3 guys,
no hc, but very powerful and erotic :bowdown:

hi guys! here ya go.
love,
j
everyone vote!

Wonderful idea Queen Jessica Drake :bowdown:, ... I can't vote, I am only resident :( ... but is very necesary for this wonderful country vote for the next president of the United States ... Civic obligation!!! , ... Go U.S.A. !!!. :glugglug: , ... Go Obama!!!. :o
Regards!!!!!. :thumbsup:

jessicadrake

If I vote in Germany next year, will there be gift, that waits for me :spin:

One of my fav scenes is from one of the last movies,
I cant remember the name,
it was a blowjob scene in an elevator with 3 guys,
no hc, but very powerful and erotic :bowdown:

just come see me at the Venus Fair- i go every year! i sign for Wicked at the Paradise Films booth...and that scene comes from a movie i did called Bad Girls. i came up with the idea. i love elevators.

:yesyes:

jessicadrake

got it! CONGRATS! and since you're my first pic from this site, i'll send you something special tomorrow...
love,
j