• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
Re: Paris Hilton Nip Slip

ChrisSimms#2 said:
No biggie, don't tak it to heart.
It's just that sometimes the same 'ole stuff get old :D

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

She does this shit on purpose..."Oh no, nobody has talked about me ALL WEEK, I need to find a camera."

I think you're giving her too much credit. I don't think she's smart enough to do that on purpose, I just think she's too stupid to realize that cameras are going to catch her in these moments. I wish she would just disappear for awhile so we'd quit having to hear and see her.

member20672

Closed Account

lovethedawgs said:
I think you're giving her too much credit. I don't think she's smart enough to do that on purpose, I just think she's too stupid to realize that cameras are going to catch her in these moments. I wish she would just disappear for awhile so we'd quit having to hear and see her.
Hahaha:rofl:

It'd be nice to see her gone, but no, she has to pop her head in everywhere. Of course they were saying that her and other celebs get 10's of thousands of dollars just to show up at a club. So I doubt she's going anywhere. Unless she falls off another horse.:eek:

dam she is sexy!!! Did you see her in the new dvd rental "Into the Blue"(with Paul Walker)...she is dam sexy swimming that movie!!!...worth the eye candy..:thefinger

In fantastic four, nearly all the men in the theatre said "Ooooh" When she came up in with that suit...I'm jealous lol.

Michelle_Akemi said:
In fantastic four, nearly all the men in the theatre said "Ooooh" When she came up in with that suit...I'm jealous lol.

can you blame them? lol
i've not seen that film but i've seen clips and stuff.
she does look amazing in that suit

stek1983 said:
can you blame them? lol
i've not seen that film but i've seen clips and stuff.
she does look amazing in that suit
I'm not bi or anything but I was like "Daaayum" she's gifted, especially in that tight suit!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I think it's about time I saw her in that movie. (As opposed to admitting that I want to see the movie! ;):D)