• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jessi / Jesse / Jessie Summers

Re: Jessi/Jesse/Jessie Summers

Somehow I doubt that she retired since Ive found a Bukkake movie of her where she gets like 15 shots in her pretty face and I can tell you that this is not an old movie. Im not the bukkake guy but her dirty talk and that pretty face covered in cum just turns me on

Somehow I doubt that she retired since Ive found a Bukkake movie of her where she gets like 15 shots in her pretty face and I can tell you that this is not an old movie. Im not the bukkake guy but her dirty talk and that pretty face covered in cum just turns me on

Extremely doubtful. You probably viewed "No Swallowing Allowed #8" which was made in 2006. She took many loads in that one. If she was still active you would not be the only one who saw anything new from her.

Its "Down the Hatch 19"
2 outstanding scenes of her

Okay Ive just watched the movie again and its 12 cumloads that she takes on her pretty face. I dont really think its one of the movies youve written down there..

Okay Ive just watched the movie again and its 12 cumloads that she takes on her pretty face. I dont really think its one of the movies youve written down there..

I don't really think it's anything new. If she were back it would've been reported on AVN or one of the adult message boards.

Taylor Rain

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member