• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jessi / Jesse / Jessie Summers

Smittmaestro

Center of the fothermucking universe
Re: Jessi/Jesse/Jessie Summers

Awesome, I love her eyes!

-cs™

http://www.iafd.com/title.rme/title=2+on+1+in+the+310/year=2008/2-on-1-in-the-310.htm

Movie release date is 2008 so had to be filmed somewhat recently yes? It's not a compilation either and the scene in it looks new, I've never seen it before.

The only way to tell is to get the movie and look for the production dates in the disclaimer at the beginning of the dvd. They say when each scene was produced. It's very likely they had the footage of her for quite a while and just stuck it in this particular movie.

Good news! check out this 1min. preview

Actually, I have a copy of this whole scene from back in 2006 when it was first released. It's commonly found on the internet as '2 on 1 in the 310'. Must have decided to do a re-release.

I literally have a copy of everything Jessi ever did. She was one of the best, but I'm pretty sure she currently has no new stuff out.

Actually, I have a copy of this whole scene from back in 2006 when it was first released. It's commonly found on the internet as '2 on 1 in the 310'. Must have decided to do a re-release.

I literally have a copy of everything Jessi ever did. She was one of the best, but I'm pretty sure she currently has no new stuff out.

i, too, pretty much have a copy of every vid she's done. is this one scene the only MMF she's done?