• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jessi / Jesse / Jessie Summers

Re: Jessi/Jesse/Jessie Summers

i dont know if this has been posted but this is on her website

"SURPRISE
Dec 12, 2006

Guess who's coming OUT of retirement!!!!! Me!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to be shooting Girl / Girl scenes only!!!!!!!!!! "

i think maybe just for her website ?????????

i dont know if this has been posted but this is on her website

"SURPRISE
Dec 12, 2006

Guess who's coming OUT of retirement!!!!! Me!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to be shooting Girl / Girl scenes only!!!!!!!!!! "

i think maybe just for her website ?????????

If you read the newer posts, you'll see that she is retired and seems to be staying that way. Good luck to her!!
If we want any new stuff, we'll just have to keep scouring the net to see if there are any other hidden gems out there!!!!

I wouldn't know why she'd want to come back. She was being eaten alive by the business. She got out at the best time and from what little she leaves by way of her MySpace she seems to be happy for the most part.

Good for her,

Here's her model listing.

http://www.sexxxytalent.com/frames.html

So it appears that she is back in the biz. The AVN show was a month ago so she may have some new scenes in the can.

This link was actually up on the web back around the beginning of the year. From the last communication from her today, she is still in Gresham, Oregon.

Tim Myren was pretty determined to get her back into the business. The Adult rags rumor that she is considered poison by some due to her attitude first time around (she walked off in the middle of scenes, and the meth was interfering with her scenes, etc.)

If she came back, I'd have to admit that she is the wack job that she tells everybody she is.

Taylor Rain

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member

are the taylor rain posts new ?
is she back or not ?
whats the story

The stuff Taylor posted is old shit! The entries on the clubjessiesummers site are probably Taylor too, and anyway at this point why should anybody even give a crap.

Look at the old stuff of which a lot has been posted and don't worry be happy.