• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBP 76 View Post
I adore her looks. Especially her face.

But I am not a massive fan of her performances. Oh, she gives tons of energy. But she kind of acts a bit masculine for my tastes. I wish she'd try a little more softness/femininity/submissiveness once in a while,
Though, I realize her fans like her performances as is. Just my preference.
I completely agree. The craziness is cool, but it just gets a bit old. She stays in one position for 30 seconds and then another, and another. It sometimes seems like shes trying to hard to seem so into it...

I'm glad someone finally said it. I love, and she's in-fucking-credable...but I'm getting sick of her ALWAYS doing reverse-cowgirl, she takes up too much in that position, and when she's in it, she's like a gif file. I know it's her favorite, but it's getting tiring. I'd love to see her doing something soft, like her dressed as a sexy Angel or something.

I'm glad someone finally said it. I love, and she's in-fucking-credable...but I'm getting sick of her ALWAYS doing reverse-cowgirl, she takes up too much in that position, and when she's in it, she's like a gif file. I know it's her favorite, but it's getting tiring. I'd love to see her doing something soft, like her dressed as a sexy Angel or something.

I agree. :thefinger

Her energetic performances loses its appeal if you have watched it before.

I wish this hint could be passed on to her. That's why her scenes in "Loaded" are my absolute favorite. Her second fuck scene in that movie more like, of her in the hotel room with that detective guy, now THAT scene is sexy.

I wish this hint could be passed on to her. That's why her scenes in "Loaded" are my absolute favorite. Her second fuck scene in that movie more like, of her in the hotel room with that detective guy, now THAT scene is sexy.

I'll have to take your word on this one and check it out...
BTW is this scene in slo-mo without sound?? I just hate that and it would kill me if a great scene is wasted because of that.

I'll have to take your word on this one and check it out...
BTW is this scene in slo-mo without sound?? I just hate that and it would kill me if a great scene is wasted because of that.

No it's not slow-mo, thoe there isn't sound I'm afraid, not until the last 35 seconds at least.

But what's sexy is the way she unveils herself to him, he sits on the bed, while she stands there pulling her jeans down, then turning around to pull her g-string down then turning to him. When she blows him she does that sexy detail she mentioned in her playboy interview, which is digging her tounge around into the dick hole, with a smile on her face.