• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I recently saw a series of interviews with Jesse that I belive to have been released by Digital Playground, they were in Apple's Quicktime MOV format for reference. About halfway through them I was enthrauled with her. I'm not one to change favorites every second, but man! She has definitly penetrated my wall of reason and jeted up my list of favorites fast. Rarely does a girl incite so much interest and pure desire from my cold calise soul as she did in just a few minutes of seeing her, both externaly and internaly through her personality. Two thumbs up for Jesse!

P The D said:
I recently saw a series of interviews with Jesse that I belive to have been released by Digital Playground, they were in Apple's Quicktime MOV format for reference. About halfway through them I was enthrauled with her. I'm not one to change favorites every second, but man! She has definitly penetrated my wall of reason and jeted up my list of favorites fast. Rarely does a girl incite so much interest and pure desire from my cold calise soul as she did in just a few minutes of seeing her, both externaly and internaly through her personality. Two thumbs up for Jesse!

I have felt the same way about her since the first time i saw her on semore butts's family business show. truly a pearl in the sea.