• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jerusalem is now recognized as capital of Israel and US opens its embassy in Jerusalem.

georges

Staff member
A historic day. A great day.

President Trump making history and keeping another promise.

God bless Israel and God bless the United States.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah great day!
Great Day indeed.

Thank you Mr. Trump.
Thank you while you stick that big- Red White and Blue dildo up all our asses a little deeper.
I just wish I personally had more to give Israel.

How about this headline:

Israeli snipers kill scores of Palestinians and wound 1,300 as 35,000 protesters rally against the US Embassy opening in Jerusalem overseen by Trump's Middle East envoy Jared Kushner and daughter Ivanka
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ply-controversial-Jerusalem-embassy-move.html
So they are sniping people? Scores of them?
Sniping human beings?
Wounded 1,300?
And thats only the numbers they choose to tell us.

Jesus Christ Israel. You knew there were going to be protesters.
You fucking kill them?

Always the victim right Americans?

Here people are praising this shit, meanwhile they are shooting people who don't agree with it.
Sick.

Yeah they were shooting those protesting.

those shot were either instigating a riot or rushing or breaching the perimeter.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

they're martyrs now and off to their just reward. how glorious is that? Plus their families get that monthly stipend from the palestinian authority's martyrs fund, funded in part by foreign aid, including ours.

what those protesters need to do is bum rush the fence line en masse and get napalmed.

allahu akbar

I'll chip in to reimburse that.

Yeah they were shooting those protesting.

those shot were either instigating a riot or rushing or breaching the perimeter.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

they're martyrs now and off to their just reward. how glorious is that? Plus their families get that monthly stipend from the palestinian authority's martyrs fund, funded in part by foreign aid, including ours.

what those protesters need to do is bum rush the fence line en masse and get napalmed.

allahu akbar

I'll chip in to reimburse that.

Yep, they were warned weeks in advance when Israeli jets dropped leaflets warning of consequences of unruly behaviour and perimeter encroachment. They can only blame themselves for not following instructions.

That cotdam piece of shit David Duke is condemning the move and now says the U.S. is fully controlled by Zionists. I hope one of his facelifts turns into a Joan Rivers event.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Oh ok then they deserve it. Unruly behavior=Bullet to the head.
Just wondering how you would feel if it were Muslims doing that to Jews.

You people do realize that your country is owned by Israel right?
All your politicians, your entire media. Your banking system.
And Israel is owned by the World Bank right?

Of course you don't.

Has anybody here ever read that Balfour letter?

And you actually think this is for Jewish people.
That this was done in the name of religion.
Alrighty then.