• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jersery shore....

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
THat's it I am dragging out the biggest douche and his band, all the way up from where they come from...Be prepared for the Jersey Shore to be invaded by Fred Durst and LimpBizkit that's right I spelled biscut with a z!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
None of them. The whole fucking show is garbage. I have friends who watch that shit and it makes me want to hit them. :mad:

You'll have to go thru me first there, Hillbilly!:mad:
Jerz Shore...FTW!!!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
^
w26804_reaction%20jersey%20shore.gif

Sorry for being the uncoolest cat in Slangville, but what is 'nade?

short for grenade which from what i've gathered, a grenade is the ugly chick your wing man is supposed to "fall on" so you can get the hottie...alexp or someone more enlightened can probably straighten that out if i'm wrong...and adronicus, sounds like you need some new friends :2 cents:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
short for grenade which from what i've gathered, a grenade is the ugly chick your wing man is supposed to "fall on" so you can get the hottie...alexp or someone more enlightened can probably straighten that out if i'm wrong...and adronicus, sounds like you need some new friends :2 cents:

Ohhhhhh. I see. Thank ya muchly. I'd rep ya, but the Rep Nazi says 'no'.

I will now proceed into society one word hipper than I was a minute ago!

The show itself is ridiculous and pathetic in my opinion, however Sammie is very attractive, anyone like her? Honestly the other women are unimpressive for me, Snooki and Deena are otherwise extremely troublemaking gals, the most unmanageable as inclination!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
The show itself is ridiculous and pathetic in my opinion, however Sammie is very attractive, anyone like her? Honestly the other women are unimpressive for me, Snooki and Deena are otherwise extremely troublemaking gals, the most unmanageable as inclination!

wait...what?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Oh my lord, Jersey Shore is on right now on the E! channel here in Germany

And, wouldn't you know...

I am watching ^^