• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jenny McCarthy

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'm not really hip to the hair do, but she looks REALLY good. I'm surprised at how many pics there are with her cooter in them. At this point, I figured she would show less, rather then more. I think she did a good job, and wouldn't mind seeing more.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I don't know, way too glam, not natural at all. I'm not impressed.

It's the hair....and a LITTLE to much make up.

But you gotta admit, most celebs like her, would have shown one shot of the bush, MAYBE, and the rest would be titty.

Fantastic pics. I too would have thought she would have shown less but am glad she decided to show everything. She was gorgeous in her first shoot, and is still smoking hot!

It's the hair....and a LITTLE to much make up.

But you gotta admit, most celebs like her, would have shown one shot of the bush, MAYBE, and the rest would be titty.

Shit the last few celebs to pose for Playboy have been very disappointing. Weither it be Kim Kardashian showing one nipple or Hidie Montage covering everything up. Oh and don't get me started on Lindsay Lohan and her Marilyn rip off spread part 2. Jenny may be a former PMOY but she still shows the current gen of bunnies and celebs how to pose for Playboy.

She looks very hot! Face, tits, tummy, bush, pussy lips, everything. Can't believe how long it's been since I jerked off to her! More than 10 years probably