• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jenny McCarthy

I've seen the old pics and she looked really young. I think she has matured in her appearence since then and looks better now. I can't wait to see the pics.

The strange thing for me is that shejust said on TV a few weeks ago, that she wouldn't do playboy again. I guess she needed the money after no one bought her preggers book.

silentfall

Closed Account
the hell with playboy, she needs to pose for hustler or penthouse, so we can see some real action, playboy is nothing but a tease

silentfall said:
the hell with playboy, she needs to pose for hustler or penthouse, so we can see some real action, playboy is nothing but a tease

u cant see shit anyways with that jungle between her legs

she was my first celebrity crush, i'll always have a place for her.

i'd be glad to see her again, i saw her hosting something on vh1 not that long ago and she was still lookin damn good. i thought then it was time for another layout.

i for one welcome it.

'new' Jenny Mc Playboy Pictures

Hi,

I recently saw these two pictures in a british newspaper saying that they were taken on the set of Jenny McCarthy's brand new playboy photo shoot.

Have a look at them,

Pic 1

Pic 2

Can anyone tell me if they're out yet or even if they are a foto shoot.

Many Thanks, Craig

#1. I'm not sure if that's even her and #2. What is the deal with the big hair? She looks like she lives in a trailer park in the midwest or South, LMAO! If you live in the Midwest or South, I apologize, it was just a joke.

:thumbsup: :rofl:

ok, maybe its my mid-west ways or maybe because much of Pittsburgh still looks like the set of the "I Dream of Geani" set or maybe a Jimmy Stewart movie BUT THESE PICS OF JEN MCCARTHY ARE H-O-T!

come to daddy come to daddy!

then again the mullet and the camero never went out of style in Pittsburgh either! LONG LIVE 1968!

that wig is f*cking crazy. it looks like she has cousin it on her head. :2 cents:

Has nobody heard of a themed photoshoot?

probably the reason for the stupid wig,

anyhow i'd much rather see new pics of jenny mc rather than just tralling through all her old pics that were taken in the mid 90's.

weneversleep said:
Has nobody heard of a themed photoshoot?

probably the reason for the stupid wig,

anyhow i'd much rather see new pics of jenny mc rather than just tralling through all her old pics that were taken in the mid 90's.

i agree. i was always hoping she would drop her clothes one more time.
very cool find, guys. thanks a lot :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Great stuff, thanks! Jenny has never lost her appeal to me...well looking forward to seeing the full shoot when it's out :)